𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆r 𝒕𝒘𝒐

I walked down to the great hall with Hermione and Ginny

I walked down to the great hall with Hermione and Ginny. They were very talkative which annoyed the living hell out of me.

"This robe looks so ugly" I adjusted the robe.

"Yeah only because it's red, get used to it, Zabini." Ginny spoke as we walked into the great hall.

I looked towards the Slytherin table at spotted platinum blonde and a girl with brunette hair. And it was Draco and Aurora. I looked on the other of the table and saw Blaise looking stressed out. I walked towards the table but an arm pulled me back.

"You're supposed to eat with us. Not the Slytherins. Your a Gryffindor." Hermione spoke.

"I'm going to eat over there. I just want to talk to my brother." I pulled my arm away from her.

"About what?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know, how would you feel if your twin sister got switched to a whole different house where as of the unspoken rule. Gryffindors and Slytherins don't get along!" I spat.

"Fine, but only for a little bit. Professor might get mad if you take too long" Hermione said as walked away.

"Gosh those girls won't get off my back." I said to myself.

"Their pretty nice though." A voice said.

I turned around and locked eyes with a pair of grey eyes. He was a Hufflepuff. He had a chestnut hair color and towered over me. About 6 foot.

"She's just looking out for you. No harm needed." He smirked.

"Aren't you that girl that just got switched?" He asked.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"The whole school is talking about it." He smirked.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the Slytherin table.

"I'm Cedric!" He raised his voice as he caught up to me.

"Cedric Diggory." He spoke again.

"I don't really care" I fakely smiled as I kept walking.

"Nice meeting you." He stopped as I walked away.

"First day a gryffindor and you got yourself a boyfriend?" Draco teased.