The truth through a pen pal

Contains; Class salt, Alya salt, Adrien Salt, and Lila as a good human being

Who came up with the plot: Kitty(me) 

Mari's POV:

I was looking at a bench and I saw Alya on her phone. I decided to sneak up on her so I quietly walked to her sneaking tree by tree. At one point I thought Alya saw me when I got close but she seems to be just looking around. When I was close enough to see her screen she changed it from a texting group to the Lady blog. When I got really close and announced myself she acted surprised. I asked her what she was doing she said she was checking the Lady blog. I knew she was lying since she stuttered and she only went to it a few seconds ago.

I didn't know why she was lying so I told my pen pal Lila Rossi about it. She is the only person who knows I'm Ladybug since we trained together before the temple collapsed and she had to be sent an adoption center. She said she had a plan and gave the idea of a test. Make it seem like she is lying and I will directly go against her. If my friends are actually my friends they will believe me over her.

Alya POV:

I saw Marinette on a bench and didn't think much of it until I looked up again. She was gone! I looked around a bit and didn't see her. She must have left. Then I check again and she is almost right next to me! I had a chat where me and the other classmates talking trash about her. Most of us are only friends with her because of the food and designs. I quickly switched to the Lady Blog so I could lie to her about checking it. She seemed to believe be and went on with her day, phew that was too close for comfort.

End of POVs

Lila came in as a new student of Francoise Dupont. As soon as she came into class she started to "lie" about knowing people, she did know them but there was no proof of it since she always made sure people she met wouldn't mention her. The whole class believed her and just as the two of them planned, Marinette called her out by saying there was no proof of it. No one believed her but Marinette and Lila chalked it up to them just being excited. They both also decided to try to get rid of Hawkmoth so when they found out Adrien had a book on the miraculous they both made and incident out of it and found out Gabriel was Hawkmoth. They now knew who he was but didn't know where so they decided Lila would keep up the charade for a bit longer.

~Time skip of 2 years brought to you by the class with half a brain cell~

Lila found out that the majority of the class was just using Mari. As part of the plan, Lila convinced everyone that Marinette was an evil yandere bully obsessed with Adrien so they could figure out who in class was worth forgiving. Thankfully Juleka, Chloe, Nino, Nathaniel, Alex, Kim, and Max figured the whole thing out and they became her best friends along with Lila. Adrien did tell her to take the high road and would often help Alya in her punishment schemes since she wouldn't take the high road so any romantic feelings she had were gone.  As she was walking to school she saw Alya and Adrien walking by. Just then Lila came to them with makeup bruises crying and said this "I don't know what I did wrong but now Marinette is beating me up".

Alya:*In the ugliest scream ever* How could you Mari! She has been nothing but nice to you but you always call her a lier and now you're beating her up!*Pushes the sweet bean >:(* You really go too far when it comes to having Adrien!

Marinette: First, I didn't even touch her, and I have no idea how she got bruised. Second, don't call me Mari, that's a right only my friends have and you are definitely not one of them. Third, I lost all feelings for him because he knows the truth and is still on Lila's side.

Alya:*Slaps our precious Mari* Hmph, I rather not be friends with a bully anyways.

Marinette:*Rolls eyes* Something we both agree on finally