A Sweet Playdate(Continuation of a reunion of lies)

Idea by: Kitty(Me)

Salt/ships: Luknette, Chloe X Nathaniel, Lila Salt, Bustier Salt, Alya Salt, Adrien Salt.

Luka's POV:

We just got to our mansion and the girls are already running to their favorite spot! The melody around them seems so much better now too! Melody and Chloe went to watch them while Nath and Alix are going inside to talk. I went with Melody because I wanted to welcome the rest of the MPS when they come.

Sympha- Hey Devy, there is a little spot perfect for a tent over there! Do you wanna make one?

Devri- Yes! Then we can put it star maps and a telescope to watch the stars!

Sympha- Let's go ask mommy if we can make it!

Devri- Yea lets go!

Mari- Of course, you guys can make a tent. Just make sure not to use any of my sewing fabric!

Devri/Sympha- Yay! *runs inside to get supplies*

Chloe- I wonder what kind of storm we left back at the reunion!

~With the others at the reunion~

Mylene- Guys come on we have to apologize!

Ivan- Yea, we won't fall for that liar's tricks anymore!

Alya- You are falling for a liar's trick! Lila isn't lying Marinette is!

Adrien- Come on guys there is a better way to deal with all of this. Forgive both parties and become friends again.

Bustier: Adrien is right. You all are making a fuss over nothing!

Lie-la's POV:

Ugh, I can't believe them! First, that blue-haired annoyance comes and ruins half of my sheep. Now they all are following those idiot's cars so they can apologize to them! The worst thing is Adrien is trying to make them friends again, which might force me into acting like there friends! At least I still have Alya, she can manipulate others for me. As for the Adrien problem, I'm just going to convince him that the others are a bad influence on Adrianna.   

~Time skip to the class at Mari and Luka's home~

Chloe- Ima go check with Nath to see if we can have a picnic later!*Goes inside*

Mari- She seems to be a bit obsessed with spending time with us.

Luka- Probably just wants the girls to spend more time together.

*gate bell rings*

Luka: That must be the others!

Mari- I'll go get it.*sees the class* What are you guys doing here?

Class except for Adrien and Alya: We are so sorry!

Alya- You all are making the biggest mistake in your life! All of this just because Marinette looks rich! I bet she is faking it!

Adrien: Guys, please forgive Lila, back in high school she just wanted friends and she didn't know how to make them.

Sabrina- Wait, how long did you know that she was lying?

Adrien- Well since Ladybug ratted her out to me back when she first came...

Class- WHAT!!!

Ivan- Leave now Agreste, you are definitely not a friend!

Adrien- No way! Mari, let me in, Adrianna is getting board.

Mari- Call me Marinette, Agreste! I don't care if she is board since you never cared that I was being bullied! As for the rest of you, take it up with my friends.

~The rest MPS comes~

Rose- What's going on?

Max- There is an 82.35% chance they are harassing Marinette and an 18.65% chance they came to their senses and are trying to apologize.

Class- Please forgive us.

Juleka- Most likely the second one.

Rose- Hmmm, I want to forgive you guys but you did so many horrible things even though there was no legitimate proof.

Kim- They are trespassing, call the police!

Nino- How about we forgive them but they aren't our friends?

Alya- Babe! Get away from those bullies, they will only lie to you!

Adrien- Nino, get them to see sense and forgive Lila!

Nino- Scratch that. If we have to forgive Alya or Adrien ima agree with Kim.

Mari- What Nino said makes the most sense to me so we are doing that. The old class can leave and my friends and I are going to enjoy some time together.*opens the gate to let the MPS in*

~Time skip to when Devri and Sympha are done with there tent(It's night time)~

Sympha- Mama look at the stars!

Mari- They are beautiful.

Luka- Yep.

Devri- Mommy, look it's Canis Major!

Chloe- You know way too much about stars for a seven-year-old.

Devri- Auntie Marinette, do you think you could make a star-inspired collection?

Mari- I'll see what I can do.

Nath- And Luka will have to make a star-inspired album.

Luka- Sure, it would be an interesting topic. 

Kitty,

Devri's middle name is... Indigo! I also wanna give a big thank you to everyone who reads this book! I was so surprised when it started getting popular!

Bye Kittens!