I love you so I'll let you go(Part one)

Plot By: Kitty(Me)

Ships/Salt: Lukanette, Adrienette, Adrien Salt

Note: Master Fu doesn't have amnesia and Mari/Adrien don't know the other's identity 

Luka POV:

It has been a year since Marinette and Adrien began dating. They seem really happy together and, I am happy for them but, no matter what I do I can't let go of my crush on Marinette. I do pretend I'm fine by talking more to Adrien but, he asked me to stop using the nickname I gave her. I don't know how long I can keep going like this. Hopefully, I will find my special someone soon. Juleka seems to talk to Marinette more which is great! Her making more friends is always a plus! She does seem colder around Adrien though; I hope she gets along with him more.

No POV:

Mari: Hey Luka! Do you wanna come to the class picnic?

Luka: Sure Marinette that would be-

Adrien: Marinette Mannon said she wanted to come to the picnic!

Mannon: Pleaseee, mamma is really busy and I want to see the Eiffel Tower up close! Ella and Etta said we might find traces of the latest Akuma!

Mari: Oh this is a hard choice, I really wanted Luka to see the class more often but I can't let Mannon down like that...

Luka: It's alright, I can skip this one.

Juleka: There you are Luka! Mari you don't need to choose, you take Mannon and, I will take Luka.

Mari: Really! You'd do that?

Juleka: Of course, both should have a chance. Besides, he is my brother, it would be rude not to take him. 

Mannon: Marinette, Marinette, I wanna go to the playground!

Mari: Ok let's go.

*Mannon and Mari leave*

Juleka: Adrien, I know you love her but, you have to let her talk to Luka. I know you think they are too close but that's no reason to try to keep them away.

Luka: So that's what this is all about...

Adrien: Just stay away from her pretty boy!

Luka: I thought we were friends, am I wrong?

Adrien: We are friends but, you are too close to Marinette.

Juleka: Luka let's go. There is no point in trying to reason with him.

*Juleka and Luka leave*

*within the Agreste Mansion*

Gabriel: Nathalie, I need you to cover my absence for a while, I think I have found a strong Akuma.

Nathalie: Adrien won't know you're gone, sir.

*Hawkmothy's Lair*

Hawkmoth: Ahh a love quite strong, and injustice is done to them, doing their best to resolve it peacefully, and yet nothing comes from the other side. Yet the victim isn't the one who wishes to harm but instead, the younger of the two. Fly away my little Akuma, and allow this girl to bring justice for her brother!

*At the picnic*

Mari: So Luka, how is writing your next song going?

Luka: It's doing well, Kitty Section should be able to perform by next Sunday.

Mari: I can't wait!

Adrien: I have a modeling shoot so I won't be able to attend, sorry.

Mari: I'll make a video for you Adrien, you might miss the event but, you will still hear the band!

Alya: Mari, normally you would know about and go to all of Adrien's photoshoots. Something up?

Mari: It was probably a last-minute one and I should make time for my friends! 

Alya: Ok... is that an Akuma!

*Everyone runs away and the Akuma hits Juleka's mirror bracelet*

Hawkmothy: Hello True Love, your brother has been wronged like many others; I am giving you the ability to show people who their true love is. All you have to do is bring me Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous.

True Love: Yes Hawkmoth. *Purple bubbles of evil evilize Juleka*

True Love: Now for the first love trial, I call upon Adrien Agreste, Luka Coffaine, and Marinette Dupian-Cheng!

*They all appear before her*

True Love: Luka and Adrien, you both will compete in a trial to see which one of you really love Marinette! Marinette, come here.

Adrien: NO

Luka: Fight it! Don't let her control you!

*Marinette comes right in front of True Love*

True Love: Until we see who your true love is you will be in a deep sleep!

*Mari falls into a deep sleep*

Adrien: Cliche much? Also, let her go!

True Love: Well if you want to see Marinette by your side you better complete the trial!

Luka: Juleka you need to calm down! I know your upset for me but there has to be a better way to solve this!

True Love: *Comes over and whispers* If you complete the trial before Adrien you will be deemed Marinette's, true love. Then, you can spend time with her again. What Adrien did was wrong and this is the perfect time for revenge. *Transforms the park into a stage and goes there* Marinette will be at the top of the Effiel Tower and you guys will be at the edge of Paris and must complete three trials to reach the top! Whoever gets to Marinette first will be deemed her true love!

*Adrien and Luka get teleported to the start*

Adrien: So what did True Love tell you?

Luka: Nothing important, now let's start this. The sooner this ends the sooner Melody is safe.

Adrien: Didn't I tell you not to use that nickname?

Luka: If I'm deemed her true love it won't really matter.

Adrien: So you actually think you can win this, well I know Marinette better so I'm bound to win this.

Luka: We will see about that...

Kitty,

Sorry about being late again! Due to a power outage, I couldn't write for a day which slowed things down a bit! The picture above goes with the picture of the last chapter/story. Also as a random question, what do you think the three trials will be? Until next time! Bye kittens!

Word count: 990 words