Nathalie's Revenge

Inspired by: Burd_01

ships/salt: Gabriel Salt, Adrienette

Note: Lila never came to Paris(Poor-country who is stuck with her)

Nathalie's POV:

Hawkmoth is having me help his latest Akuma. Ladybug and Chat are doing ok but, they seem to be needing help from Rena Rouge and Carapace when dealing with me. The two newer Miraculous holders managed to chase me away far enough so, Ladybug and Chat were able to de-evilize the Akuma. Carapace nearly got me and my Miraculous but, I got away in time. I went back to HQ and told Hawkmoth about it. He yelled at me for letting them get the Akuma and didn't seem to care about me. I'm starting to wonder if I was wrong to side with him... 

Adrien's POV:

Its been a while since Marinette and I found out each other identities and started dating. We were dealing with the latest Akuma when Mayura showed up. She had me for a sec before the other heroes showed up. She was lured away much quicker than any other time we had fought her.  I wonder if she is hiding anything, like maybe being forced to work for Hawkmoth...

No POV:

  Adrien- Hey Bugaboo I need to talk to you about Mayura.

 Mari- Sure do you have any leads?

Adrien- No, but I noticed something odd.

Mari- What did you find Kitty?

Adrien- Mayura seemed sad like she wasn't sure she should be doing this.

Mari- If she is being forced by Hawkmoth then we have to help her!

Adrien- I don't think she is being forced like that, I think she was tricked into thinking Hawkmoth was right and is finally starting to see the truth.

Mari- She probably knows Hawkmoth's identity so, if we get her on our side we could defeat Hawkmoth! You're a genius, Kitty! *hugs*

Adrien- Bugginette Alya is coming.

Alya- Hey guys we have to get to class!

Mari/Adrien- Fine...

~With Gabriel and Nathaile~

Gabriel- Did you find anything on their identities?

Nathalie- I found a lead on Chat Noir.

Gabriel- Who and why?

Nathalie- Before I tell you I think I should investigate, we don't want to use Nooroo's energy before we are sure about it.

Gabriel- I suppose... but don't mess up like last time.

Nathalie- Of course, sir. 

Nathalie's POV:

Phew, for a second I thought he might try to force it out of me. I am pretty sure it is Adrien and I didn't want the two of them to strain their relationship anymore than they already have. If Adrien is Chat Noir than I also need his advice about how Gabriel is acting towards me. I love Gabriel and I want him to be happy but, I wonder if that love is blinding me. What if I'm on the wrong side? What if Gabriel was lying about everything? If Adrien is Chat then he would know.

Kitty,

Sorry for it being so short but I was really busy and thought it would be better in parts. I also want to give a big thank you to my friend Burd_01 for letting me use the story idea. She did have it online but she deleted it. How do you guys think Adrien will react to his Father being Hawkmoth?

See you next time Kittens!