Yes, I'm the Apprentice

Idea by: Kitty(me)

ships/salt: Lila Salt, Alya Salt, Class Salt, Adrinette(platonic), Daminette(romantic)

Note: Master Fu never had to sacrifice himself

Nadia on ze news: Hello everyone, don't be bemused it's just the news! (I have no idea if I got that right) Right now I am outside the Agreste Mansion witnessing the arrest of Gabriel Agreste, Nathalie Sancoeur, and Lila Rossi. All of them have been the ones terrorizing Paris and I was allowed to ask what their goals were from doing this. The first one I get to ask is Nathalie Sancoeur! Nathalie, why would you team up with Hawkmoth? What did you hope to gain by it?

Nathalie: I wanted Gabriel to have his goal fulfilled. It was an understandable one and I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting what he wanted. 

Nadia: Interesting, well then if I want the full answer I am going to have to ask Gabriel Agreste! Mr. Agreste, why did you want Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculous? What was the reason for causing so many people trama?

Gabriel: Their Miraculous had the ability to give me my wife back. Nothing more nothing less.

Nadia: Well now I see why Nathalie wanted to help you, no one wants to lose a loved one. Well, now I will question our final villain. Lila Rossi, please explain your attention as an accomplice.

  Lila: Well, there is no point in lying now the I've been caught. First, I wanted to become popular. I did so by lying about my life and decided once Hawkmoth got his wish I would steal the Miraculous and have mine. Second, I hate Ladybug and will do anything to see her in harm's way! 

Nadia: Wow, that is kinda scary... well that is all we have everyone, don't-

*Alya runs in*

Alya: I can't believe this! You all are framing Lila! How could you! She has done so much for you!

Nadia: Alya! Marinette was the one who has done the most work for us within your class, not Lila. I haven't even heard of her until now. I guess that's why your blog is going downhill, it is ridden with lies! Alya, you need to fact-check more often, for your own sake.

Alya: Hmph, fine! When I find my proof you will all be sorry!

Well as with all things in life when there is nothing to back them up, Alya failed to find her "proof". Let's skip all the shock and "I told you so" because we know that! What we don't know is the reactions(Totally UvU)! Sooooo the class has is sad they lost their dear friends Adrien, Marinette, and the MPS to what is known as "I think I would do better with a fresh start and my significant other happens to live in America so why not move there" and "My closest friends want to move to America and since that means I will only have fake friends here so Ima tag along". Oof to the class for chasing their friends who happen to have good connections away and now...

////////////////////////////////////10000001 YEARS LATER//////////////////////////////////////  

   /////////////////////////////////////////JK only 10 years//////////////////////////////////////////

Alya POV: