The Wayne Gala Reveal

Salts/Ships: Daminette, Lila salt, Adrien salt, Class salt, Alya salt.

Prompt maker: Kitty(Me)

Note: The miraculous don't exist here 

Mari- Dami why was the old class invited again?

Damian- They need to see where you are angel, they need to know what happened to the person they betrayed and bullied. That and the Agreste seem to need them here.

Mari- Fine, I hope we don't run into them though. Will Nino, Chloe, Alix, Kim, Max, Luka, Juleka, and Kagami be there?

Damian- Yep

Mari- Yay! 

Its been a few years since the class of no brain cells (exception of Nino, Chloe, Alex, Kim, Juleka, and Max since they have brains) has graduated. Aside from the MPS who became famous in their dream fields, there were the fails since they trusted Lila and her "connections" too much and the students who still believe Lila and somehow are doing well with there lives. Mari had met Damian while attending her fashion show, or as most people would have known it, MDC's fashion show. They are married and have a girl named Madeline Wayne. None of the class with the exception of the MPS knew about all of this so when Lila convinced her boyfriend Adrien Agreste to bring them to the Wayne Gala bad things happened.

Lie-la - Adrien thank you so much for bringing the old class with you!

Adrien- No problem Lila, but normally you want us to have time together so why did you want to bring the class?

Lie-la - Honey you know you're going to propose to me remember?

Adrien- *sighs* Yes, but wouldn't they see that though the news?

Lie-la - You know its better for them in person.

Adrien- We are almost there dear.

Lie-la - Yay! I can't wait to see my friends! 

*The two get out of the car*

Alya- Gurl, long time no see how are you!

Lie-la - Doing great! I can't wait to see Mrs. Wayne and MDC, you know I'm personal friends with them!

Alya- You got to get me an interview with them gurl! My news website would explode then!

Lie-la - Oh Alya you know those two aren't the type to do interviews.

Rose: I heard Mrs. Wayne first name was Marinette, you think she could be our Marinette?

Lie-la - That attention seeker, no Mrs. Wayne is different, just happens to have the same name.

Chloe- I can't wait to see them this is going to be so fun!

Nino- I agree dude, this is gonna be awesome

Alya: What are you bullies doing here!

Kim- We are attending the Wayne Gala and please stop being so rude.

Alix- We did something with our lives and now we are being recognized for it.

Adrien- Guys lets go in, they aren't with our time.

~With Mari and Damian~ 

Mari POV:

I was putting Maddy to sleep when Damian told me this. I rescheduled the fashion show so it will be during the Wayne Gala. Also, can you reveal your identity there? I was planning to reveal it during that fashion debut so I agreed but I wonder why he wanted that to happen. I went to my sewing room to finish up my dress.