You don't mess with a mom(or writer who likes her character), EVER

Prompt by: Shadow_R_Midnight

Idea: If you are taking request, can you do one in court where Marinette and the MPS are suing Lila and the class over various things such as Terrorist sympathizer, Knowing Celebrities, Bullying, etc

Welp the class is a dense half a dead brain celled mess, meaning they obey Lie-la's every whim since apparently logic and common sense are for idiots(This is me talking not someone in the story. This information will be useful later)! Well as you would expect, Marinette isn't the type of person who actually falls for stupid things like that. So as any person worried their friends would do, she proved Lie-la lies. The class is are idiots except for Max, Chloe, Alix, and Juleka so guess which five are our new story outcast! If you guessed Marinette and the MPS(Who came up with the nickname?) good job, you have sane thinking and comprehension skills, unlike a certain class, teacher, and principal! 

Now as any protagonist in a story like this would do our bluenette talked to her parents and hid the fact she was being bullied. Unfortunately(for the class, teacher, and all idiots within the range. We will be very happy about this later on ), the sketchbook Marinette holds can be written on! The class decided it would be a sane(It isn't) idea to write horrible insults on THREE pages of her sketchbook. Now a certain Mari-bug didn't want to show this madness but the idiotness of the class got to her and she forgot to rip out the pages and when her dad called her to do something on the bakery floor(She is in the living room) she left the sketchbook wide open. Now a certain mother waiting to see her daughter designs decided to flip through and guess what she saw, guess! Well, you now know why Mama Dupain-Cheng(SDC for future reference) is ready to spill BLOOD so Ima just show the scene. 

SDC: Mari what is THIS! *Shows a page full of insults*

Mari: O-o-oh it's n-nothing...

SDC: You're being bullied aren't you?

Mari: No it's not that it's just-just...

SDC: Tom come up here now!

Tom: *come up* Yes- OMG MARI IS BEING BULLIED! 

SDC: *In a voice that sounds like the class is in legitimate danger* Who. Did. IT.

Mari: My class except for the people I bring to the bakery...

Tom: And the school did nothing to stop it?

Mari: They are on Lie-la's side because she has more money and she is always complaining about me with no evidence or fake evidence.

SDC: TOM GET THE KNIVES AND OTHER WEAPON! WE ARE GOING ON A MURDER SPREE

Tom: *clearly worried*Or we can sue the school...

SDC: Well it is the most punishing legal thing we can do. *In a bubbly, sweet, and menacing voice* Let me call our lawyer.

Mari: *whispers to Tom* Dad should we be scared

Tom: *whispers* Yes but luckily we will not die by the end of this.

~At court~

Lie-la: Don't worry guys we will definitely win this! She probably doesn't even have evidence!

Alya: Your right! Mari-trash will get what's coming(Are you sure cause I'm the writer and you aren't the good guys) 

Adrien: I agree, we should be fine.

Judge(Not for long): Will the accuser step up and give their case?

Lawyer of SDC(What should her name be?): Yes according to the cameras all around the school Marinette Dupain-Cheng is being bullied by her class physically and these pictures of her sketchbook suggest there is some verbal bullying being done as well.