I love you so I'll let you go (Part 2)

Plot By: Kitty(Me)

Ships/Salt: Lukanette, Adrienette, Adrien Salt

Note: Master Fu doesn't have amnesia and Mari/Adrien don't know the other's identity

True Love: For the first challenge you are going to find three spools of thread. When you find all three you should be at Marinette house! Good Luck!

Adrien: What do the thread spools look like?

True Love: You know what Marinette likes, you should know what they look like.

Luka: That's a bit unfair Juleka, at least tell him the color of the thread.

True Love: Luka, call me True Love, and since you are being so nice even though your fighting for someone as special as Marinette; *Gives a scroll and a small box* Open the box in the final challenge! The paper can be opened now!

Adrien: What about me?!

True love: Like I said model boy, you know her, you'll figure it out!*flies away*

Adrien: Someone is clearly biased.

Luka: Adrien, I want this to be a fair game so let's read it together.

Adrien: Fine...

*Luka opens the scroll with the information next to Adrien and shows what's in it*

 /Each color represents something important, Green for first love, blue for standing by one's side, and pink is for dreaming big. Only those who understand this completely will be able to read it(or if True Love wishes you to read it, one of the other! )/

Adrien: That's odd, I see green and blue, but I don't see anything else. Do you see anything else?

Luka: {Thinks: If I tell him he might win before me... I know that I might only be able to see this because of Juleka, but still, I want to win this} No, I guess we are on our own...

Adrien: Ok then, good luck! You'll need it!  

Luka POV

 Ok then, let's start with green, it might be in the trees since it would camouflage there, but Juleka seems to want to make it easy for me to win. Let me check the scroll again. Something important... Adrien is Mari's, first love... maybe it's where they met. I would check there but I don't know where they met, I am going to have to ask Adrien.

~With the sleeping bluenette~

Tikki POV

True Love just eliminated Ladybug and Chat Noir! What will Paris do without their heroes! At least True Love is spectating Adrien and Luka, so take the earring to a safer place and talk to Master Fu about things. I hope Mari will be ok.

~Now with the Fu and Tikka~

Fu: This is a very tricky case, without Ladybug or Chat Noir we will have to send out some other heroes. Tikki, do you have any suggestions?

Tikki: Most other Miraculous ability will need the holder to go to Marinette and wake her up somehow, this will mean at least one other person will know her identity. The only safe option I know of would be the snake miraculous. That will most likely be the best solution. The holder on the other hand is gonna be different. 

Fu: Yes, while it would be better to go to just about anyone far from the seen it would be hard for them to keep it a secret. Nino and Alya are trapped in a situation where they would have their identities discovered if they were chosen and Chloe is unreliable. I think Luka would be the best option. The only problem would be waiting for an opening to give him the miraculous.