Bullies Can Change!

Prompt by: Kitty(me)

Salt: Lila salt, Class Salt, Alya Salt, Adrien Salt, Chloe Sugar, Lila Reform

Note: The Miraculous don't exist

Chloe's POV:

It's been two years since Rossi came into the school. She makes everyone utterly ridiculous! They all follow her like sheep! It's to the point where Dupain-Cheng went from "everyday Ladybug" to "jealous bully". I don't care that much though, since they are all worthless. I still have Sabrina to follow my every whim and Dupain-Cheng has Adrikins so she is fine, though since Cesaire abandoned her she seemed sadder, much worse than some of her depressing episodes when I got revenge on her and her dumb tricks. I wonder how Lila managed to get everyone to believe her and yet doesn't ever get mentioned in public and never shows any reliable form of proof? I mean, one search on the web shows her lies falling apart. Makes you think they share one brain cell.

No POV:

Lie-la: Marinette, how could you!

Mari: What now Lila?

Alya: You know what you did, you jerk!

Mari: Actually, I didn't do anything so I don't know what "happened".

Lie-la: You took my stage time with Jagged Stone by threatening him.

Adrien: Don't you guys think that Jagged would be able to stop whatever threat Marinette could do?

Max: He has a point...

Lie-la: Oops, my lying disorder kicked in guys, sorry for the trouble Marinette.

Mari: *Death stares at the class*

Meanwhile with Sabrina and Chloe(They are at class ignoring the drama)

Sabrina: Isn't Lila amazing! She has so much talent and so many people love her! It's a shame Marinette keeps bullying her.

Chloe: I don't think Dupain-Cheng would do that. She is annoying don't get me wrong but she isn't the type to bully someone. She might yell at you if you did something that annoys her but never bullying...

Sabrina: Chloe, it's not nice to defend a bully.

Chloe: What do you mean? I'm just stating facts.

Sabrina: Lila was right...

Chloe: About what?

Sabrina: You being a heartless bully. You destroyed people's things and taunted them multiple times and now you're defending a bully!

Chloe: Utterly ridiculous, you helped me steal things like Dupain-Cheng's diary!

Sabrina: Well unlike you I can change! We are no longer friends!*leaves desk and sits in empty one next to Lie-la*

Chloe: Sabrina come back here this instant!

Lie-la: I told you, Sabrina, Chloe will do nothing but order you around. You should stick with us, your real friends.

Sabrina: Yeah, I won't let someone stomp all over me again!

Lie-la POV:

Now I have Sabrina under my control! Now Chloe can't bother me since this should break her spirit, and I'm convincing Mr.Agreste to not let Adrien be around Marinette so she will be isolated and Adrien will be mine! (Kitty: Now I'm imagining Lie-la saying MWAHAHAHHAHA are you?)

~2 weeks later~

Chloe POV:

This is all ridiculous, utterly ridiculous! Sabrina choosing the sausage haired idiot over me! Mom and daddy are too busy to give me the time of day, and playing with John is so boring. Dupain-Cheng looks sadder. Now some people do talk with her but they do it in secret and never defend her in front of the class. Adrie- Adrikins seems to care less about his real friends and more about pleasing Rossi. It's kinda sad seeing him, the sweet boy who could do no wrong, turn against Mari- Dupain-Cheng like that.