What the Kwamis think (Part 1)

Plot by: Kitty(Me)

Salt: Lila Salt, Alya Salt, Adrien Salt, Class Salt

Tikki POV(Night, Blueberry is sleeping):

This is really unfair, Marinette is going through so much and I can't do anything to help! She is only a teenager and has to save Paris while dealing with her own issues! Plagg's chosen isn't much help either, always doing whatever the majority wants even if it's not right! I wonder the other kwamis are doing... *Plagg phases through the window* What is Plagg doing?

No POV:

Plagg: Hey Sugarcube I need you to come with me

Tikki: Why should I?

Plagg: The kwamis are having a meeting with Master Fu about Marinette's bullying.

Tikki: I'd love to come but, what if there is an Akuma? Paris needs Ladybug to purify it.

Plagg: Master Fu found a way to temporally stop Nooroo from using his abilities.

Tikki: Why not just stop Hawkmoth by removing his power with that method then?

Plagg: We are getting off-topic. First, it can only last for a week then we have to wait a year to do it again. Second, we need to go! *Drags Tikki to Master Fu's place*

~At Master Fu's apartment~

  Tikki: So how are you going to communicate with the other kwamis?

MF: I will use my connection with Wayzz to do so

Plagg: Enough chit chat let's go!

Wayzz&Tikki: Mk let's go.

~In the box~

Sass: Everyone, they are back!

Trix: Wayzz told us about LB! Surely Chat and my chosen are protecting her!

Plagg: I'm afraid the only miraculous holder protecting her within school is Queen Bee.

Pollen: Well we can't let my chosen do everything! Let's come up with a plan! 

Tikki: Sure.

~20 mins later~

Tikki/Plagg/Wayzz: Bye everyone, thanks for the help!*Leaves box*

MF: Plagg tell your chosen that I have instructed weekly meetings and this was first. Tikki, you may tell Ladybug the full truth since she is an essential part of the plan.

Plagg&Tikki: Yes sir! *Leave to go to their owners*

Word count: 315 words