Melody of Truth(Part one)

Idea by: Kitty(Me)

salt/ship: Lila salt, Lukanette, Adrien salt

Note: Juleka wasn't told that Adrien knew about Lila.

Mari's POV:

Its been a year since Lila tricked everyone in the school. Yep, she got to them all even my closest friends, well except for Kagami, and Juleka. I started dating Luka as well! Adrien knows about this and even though I did take the highroad like he said Lila still bullies me and he does nothing to help, I even tried to apologize to the brat but everyone thought I would do something backhanded and horrifying. I can't believe I had a crush on him, Luka is ten times better than this, he is nice to everyone no matter who they are! Wait... I promised Luka I would be there at the park and if I don't leave now I'm gonna be late! Oh no oh no oh no!!!

Luka's POV:    

I just got to the meetup spot when Melody came running. She looked stressed so I asked if something was bothering her. She says she thought she was gonna be late but I think its about her school problems. She was even close to akumatization! I decided to try and find her melody again and started to play my guitar to cheer up. She still a good person but instead of happiness she always sad. Honestly, the only reason I'm not getting akumatized is that it would upset Mari even more.  

~With the Liar squad(They are near the Eiffel Tower)~

Adrien- Guys maybe you should try to forgive her,  you never know what might happen.

Lie-la - Adriboo but what will happen if she tries to hurt me like last time!*starts crying*

Nino- No cool dude why would you bring up Marinette, you know how Lila feels about her.

Alya- Nino's right you could be a better boyfriend.

Lie-la - Guys don't be too harsh, he just wants the best for everyone. His father sheltered him from the world for years so he will have difficulty making decisions like this. 

*Lie-la's phone starts ringing*

Lie-la - Guys I'm getting a call from Clara can I talk to her in private?

Juleka- S-sure Lila

*Lie-la leaves to go to a private place*

Lie-la POV:

I got a phone call from Hawkmoth and he asks me how my day was going. I laugh about how I tricked the school and how I'm subtly chipping at their friendships to prepare for a mass akumatization. We make plans and I go about my day. Just then Alya appears and asked, "What did you mean by makeup bruises?".

Alya POV:

"- the makeup bruises it was so funny " I heard Lila say.  At first, I thought it was for some kind of stunt with one of her friends. I told Juleka about this and she said to ask her about it because she wanted to know who was Lila working with. I understand her not wanting to this herself since she is shy about the topic but Lila is so kind and understanding so I thought Juleka would have a bit more courage when it comes to her. I asked Lila about it and she talked about how she and some others were at an acting stage and she did a prank on them that involved her using makeup to make bruises on her and Clara. She said the whole ordeal was hilarious. I wish I was there then I would have gotten something for my blog. I guess I'm just gonna have to ask her next time.

Juleka's POV:

I still can't believe that everyone sided with Lila. I'm really glad I didn't fall for her lies and chose to become a spy. When Alya told me that Lila was talking about makeup bruises I was surprised! Who knew that Lila was bulling Mari but is doing nothing about it? I asked Alya t go so that she could be a witness since she is completely loyal to Lila. I'm going to have to find a way to make everyone believe that Lie-la is lying.