Fashion Week

Made by: Kitty(me)

Salt/ships: Class Salt, Lila Salt, Bustier Salt. 

Chloe POV:

It's been a few years since Lila made Mari look like a bully. I was the only person who saw through it in the class and that made Lila do the same to me. I apologized and somehow she forgave me. Adrien is on our side and is trying to get them to see Lila is lying but they never listen to him and, they ended up outcasting Adrien. All three of our parents plus all our connections have tried to sue but we decided it would be better to wait until Fashion Week. That way we can give evidence and sue them! They will be sorry and pay for the consequences. 

No POV:

Mrs. Bustier- Class, MDC has graciously invited the class to attend the Fashion Week show. You should dress your best, many important people will be there and, you could make some valuable connections.

Rose- Oooo how exciting!

Alya- Do Marinette, Chloe, and Adrien have to be there, they might try to ruin Fashion Week for the class.

Mari- You call me your best friend and you try to take this experience from me? Please tell me you don't think that you're allowed to be my friend and do this?

Alya- Of course, I'm your best friend Marinette, this is so you have a chance to get connections in the future.

Bustier- Alya has a point, you three will not attend with the class!

~After class~

Chloe- Mrs. Bustier you know we did nothing wrong why would you not allow us to go with the class?

Adrien- Mari planned the whole thing when you told her for you she deserves to go.

Bustier- You three cause a lot of unneeded ruckus in the class and it would be bad for the school.

Mari- Lila is the one lying not me!

Bustier- Marinette, you have to be the bigger person here and show an example, not make chaos for no reason! Until you understand that you will have to deal with these punishments!

Chloe- let's go she isn't worth our time.

Mari/Adrien- Ok...

~Time skip to the show brought to you by laziness~  

Mari POV:

I can't wait to show the class I am MDC and sue the school! They all took Lila's side without any evidence and now they will pay!

Adrien's POV:

I am going to ask Mari to be my girlfriend after her reveal. Chlo did say she would except but I am not so sure, after this, every boy in the world would want to be Mari's girlfriend, and some of them are probably better than me.   

~At the reavel~

Lie-la- I can't wait to see my dear friend on that stage!

Alya- OMG, this is gonna be awesome!

Rose- Look, Look! It's about to happen!

The narrator of the century- Now everyone, behold! MDC also known as, MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG!!!

Rose- Lila you lied?!

Lie-la- Nope, she just didn't want me to show you all so she had me push you all away from her...

Alya- That's so selfish I'm goi-

Adrien- Marinette, you are the most amazing girl I know, will you be my girlfriend?

Mari- YES, YES, YES!

Lie-la- WHAT, HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!

Adrien- Ok guys now it's ok to sue them.

Rose- What do you mean?

Mari- The school along with you guys are getting sued by multiple celebrities who are not happy with Lila or the way you treated me, Adrien, and Chloe.

Bustier- You are my students and you may not do that!

Mari- Mrs.Bustier, I kept the control of the classroom and do most of the planning, I was a teacher's assistant if anything else! We three also switched to homeschooling so we aren't your students.

Chloe- Lets gooooooo, I want to have a spa day!

Word count: 630 words