10. Finding Pizza

Admiring myself in the mirror, I smile to myself and smooth down the short dress. Turns out Suzy-May and Jessie aren't that bad at guessing my almost exact style, maybe plus a few zero's on the price tag though. 

It's a cute black baby doll dress with a low scoop neckline that shows just the right amount of cleavage a small black bow in the middle. My dreads lie down on my collarbones, Just as I'd guessed the bruises have started to develop leaving harsh red lines on my neck I've tried as hard as I could to hide them with my hair but there's only so much I could do.

I look down from the mirror and inspect Yasmine's collection perfumes she has perfectly organised on the side of her bathroom sink. I hover my finger over each one till I decide on which one to use.

Spritzing myself I take in the smell of Gucci Guilty floating onto my collarbones and wrists. I put down the perfume bottle, careful to put it back in line with the others before my eyes drift over to something that sends alarm bells off in my head.

Her medicine cabinet. 

Sweet as she is, from what I can tell of her Yasmine is someone who's parents are crazy rich and don't show their love for her through affection and more through expensive purchases. And most kids with parents like that are pumped full of medication whenever they show the slightest bit of stress.

I'm not judging whatsoever up until the point my Mom realised I was an addict I was one of those kids.

Slowly I lift my hand to the medicine cabinet debating whether or not to open it and if this is really what I wanted to do. Shaking my head I roll my eyes at my own stupidity and cough, opening the cabinet as I do so.

It's not like I've never stolen pills before, plus I doubt she'll even notice that their gone. My eyes scan the shelves that match the rest of this place's eery level of organisation till I see what I set out to find.

I pick up the orange pill bottle and turn it over in my hand, Xanax prescribed to Yasmine Anahita. Take two blah blah blah. Screwing open the cap I shake two of the pills into my hand and put the cap back on, placing the bottle back in the medicine cabinet and closing it shut with another cough.

With my free hand I turn on the tap, scoop some water in my hand and bring the pills to my lips. Theres a knock at the door and I jump causing the pills and water in both my hands to fall down the sink drain.

"Shit" I whisper shout and shake my hands half dry.

"Hurry up we wanna see how the dress looks on you" Suzy-May yells through the door.

"Coming" I yell back, 

Quickly I wipe my hands on the hand towel next to the sink, smooth my dress down once more, give the bathroom a speedy once over making sure everything's where it was when I came in and open the door.

Four pairs of eyes are facing me as I step out the bathroom closing the door behind me, Yasmine puts her hands together and claps excitedly when she sees me.

"I knew it'd look great, That dress is totally yours now" She says her voice just excited as she seems.

My mouth opens slightly as I look at her shocked, this girl has met me twice and is giving me her clothes. Well at least I don't have to worry about accidentally ripping it or spilling something on it while I'm off my face drunk tonight.

"Really? Thanks" I raise my eyebrows and smile at her.

"It looks better on you than it does on me" She shrugs as if she just gave me a stick of gum before running her hands through her hair.