12. Finding Aspirin

Why.

Why did I have to open my mouth and make conversation.

A wave of nausea hits me as I stumble across Yasmine's road, I'd walked around for about an hour when I finally came back to civilisation and found the first lot of rich, expensive houses. It was half an hour into the walk when my brain started to pulsate and my anger for Cain unexplainably dulled, even though I was and am still very much furious with him.

Self entitled prick.

Smiling through the nausea I trudge towards Yasmine's house my smile getting bigger as I hear the music grow louder and louder. Luckily for me my feet don't actually hurt that much, which I put together is definitely from that little red pill Cain gave me. I think back to science class, Fentanyl is an opioid  and opioids are pain relief. 

Thanks again Cain, you're still an asshole and I very much hate you, but thanks.

I walk up the pathway to the house giggling slightly at the sight of multiple people passed out on the front lawn, some lacking a large amount of clothing.

The front door is wide open and I step over the threshold dramatically into the hallway with a triumphant look on my face, no one notices me as they walk past me but I shrug it off. 

Dazed I skip into the kitchen weaving through people till I get to the sink. I turn on the cold water and stick my head under opening my mouth to drink some and letting the rest rinse the sweat off my face.

"Wooo" I yell as I sit up and shake my head side to side, no one hears me but the people directly near the sink but they return my outburst with their own excited yelling and I grin at them all. 

I wipe my face with the back of my hand to dry my eyes as I head over to Liberty and I's now abandoned, messed up drink station on the other side of the kitchen island. I sigh looking at all the empty bottles in defeat, nothing fun left to drink. With a pout I spin round and head out of the kitchen.

Stopping myself before I enter the living room, I stare into the packed room at all the people dancing closely and lean against the door frame deciding whether or not I want to go in or not. The fun drugged up part of me that is most in control right now is telling me to go in and jump around till I drop dead on the floor, and the other part of me is about to throw up.

Wait no, all of me is about to throw up.

Turning quickly on my heel I sprint down the hallway to the bathroom I had found earlier. I reach the door and turn the handle hoping for the love of god that no one's in there. and they aren't, I swing the door open and barely make it to the toilet bowl in time for when the pizza and drinks from earlier decide to make an unwanted re-appearance.

"Ugh" I kneel next to the toilet, my throat burns and I rub my eyes with the palm of my hands.

Today sucks. Today sucks. Today. Sucks.

Pushing myself up onto my feet with a grimace I focus on my breathing as I turn on the sink tap. I swig the water through my mouth to get rid of the disgusting taste lingering on my tastebuds then spit it down the drain. My eyes flicker up to my reflection in the large oval mirror and I quickly look away not wanting to take in my appearance, from what I saw. I look completely fucked.

Before leaving the bathroom I take my sunglasses from the front of my dress and slide them onto my face, Dizziness threatens to knock me over as I make my through the lower level of the house my head spins so I grip tightly to the banister while I walk up the seemingly everlasting staircase.

Yasmine won't mind if I just crash in one the second floor rooms will she? I keep my hand on the wall to steady myself as I walk down the first hallway, honestly I could probably attempt trying to make it all the way back up to her bedroom but it might kill me in the process.