Donovan's POV

Donovan

I was walkin down the hall tryin to catch up with Leena. She was up ahead walkin wit Brittany who I also didn't approve of. I didn't like her being around Leena because of her sexuality. But I also knew for a fact that Leena was strictly dickly. Strictly my dickly. But at da same time I didn't want Brittany's ways to rub off on her.

I frowned when two dudes approached dem. They were both looking at Aleena. I tried to stay calm. I tried to tell myself it was noting. Den da guy closest to her put his arm over her shoulder. I could see dat he was tryin' to run his game on my girl. I could feel my nails diggin into da palm of my hand.

I heard Aleena say she was taken but he snuck a kiss from her. She pushed him away but that wasn't good enough for me. I rushed up took him by his neck and slammed him into the lockers. My arm pressed hard against his toat.

"If you ever put nasty ass lips on Leena again I'll break your fuckin neck!"

Aleena stepped between us." Donovan let him go! You're going to kill him!" She said using all her strengt to pry me away from him.

I stood dere breatin heavily watchin him gasp for air. Aleena looked down the hall at all the eyes dat were watching us. She shook her head with anger and embarrassment and walked out of the doubled doors. Goin afta her I grabbed her wrist stoppin her from jumpin on a city bus.

"Let me go!"

"Leena wait. Where are you going?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Donovan?" She yelled and I saw an anger in her that I tought only existed in my moder.

"Baby I don't know. I'm sorry okay?"

"No! That shit was not okay! The way you act on a daily basis is never okay!"

"He was kissin all on you and shit! I'm supposed to let dat shit slide Leena?"

"You're not supposed to act like fucking psycho!"

"I'm not just gon stand by and watch any dude be all up on my girl!"

She sighed and rubbed her eyes and puttin her head down. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore." Her voice low and almost overcome wit' tears. "I'm trying with you D. Now I don't know what that chic did to you but she fucked you up. When are you going to get it through your head that I am not her? Until you figure that out stay the hell away from me." She started walkin away.

I grabbed her hand. "Leena lets just talk about dis."

"There's no more talking I can do with you Donovan." She pulled away from me.

I looked back at the school and saw all eyes on me includin the principal's. Den I looked back at Aleena. It was like a needle in my heart to watch her walk away from me like dat. Like she was walkin out of my life.