Antonio's POV

Antonio

"I don't know Toni. At first it was okay but now it seems to be getting worse."

"I tried to tell you his ass is crazy."

"I'm serious."

"And I'm not?"

"He can't tell me he loves me but he flips when any other guy looks at me the wrong way. He's so jealous."

"You shouldn't be struggling with his insecurity."

"I know."

"So when are you coming to visit me?"

"Soon."

"I'm looking forward to it. I miss you girl." I could tell by Aleena's silence that she sensed the passion in my voice and I knew she would change the subject like she always did when I got like that.

""So do you have a girlfriend down there yet?"

"No." I'm waiting on you. I wanted to tell her so badly.

"Don't lie. I know you."

"I'm serious baby. I don't have a girl."

"Why not?"

"I'm not looking."

"Why? You're enjoying the single life? Playing the games first?"

"Maybe I'm waiting on you."

She got quiet again

"I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?"

"But we're talkin' now. You just got on the phone baby."

"I have to go do something."

I sucked my teeth. "Alright then. I'll talk to you later." I put the phone on the night stand and lay back down in my bed next to Kayla.

"Talking to other bitches right in front of me is rude."

"She's not a bitch. You'd better watch your mouth. I told you I wasn't looking for a relationship."

"The conversation you just had on that phone tells me otherwise."

"I have no obligation to you. You just the one I'm fucking." I said harshly. "You know that."

Kayla got out of the bed and started putting on her cloths. I didn't try to stop her. He didn't care to. I only had one female on his mind.