Antonio and Aleena

Antonio & Aleena

It was past eleven when Antonio knocked on the bedroom door.

"Come in." A soft and sad Aleena answered his knock.

He opened the door taking in her curled body sitting up looking out of the window. She looked up at him wearing nothing but his boxers. She thanked God they were button slit and cursed the bulge that shown through the thin fabric.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"No you're not." He said sitting next to her. He rubbed her shoulder and she looked out of the window again.

"What's wrong with you Na-Na?"

"I don't really want to talk about it."

"No need to feel lonely when I'm right here babe."

"How do you always know that?"

"You've done this sense we were kids. When you feel alone you hold yourself...like there's no one else who can."

She looked down at her feet. Aleena hated being figured out.

"Let me do it. You know you don't have to hold yourself when I'm around." Antonio pulled her closer and wrapped his body around her

The warmth of his toned body relaxed her and she closed her eyes.

"These few days have gone by too slow."

"I don't mind. I'm going to enjoy my summer. I'm in no rush to get back to Orlando."

"Why? What's going on down there?"

"I just don't want to have to deal with Donovan."

"What's he doing now?"

"We broke up."

"When?"

"A few days before I left. He's left ten messages on my phone. He keeps texting me. I just want him to leave me alone." She tossed her phone on the pillows.

Antonio read the open message. I know I'm probably the last person you wanted to hear from but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday I miss you.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't ask until now."

He squeezed her tighter and buried his nose in her neck kissing her softly.