Aleena and Marcus

Aleena & Marcus

Aleena and Marcus sat quietly for most of the ride.

"We're going to have to talk about it sooner or later." Marcus said.

"Don't want to."

"It's not like we did anything Aleena."

"Bad enough."

"Look, I love Monica and I love you kids. You know I'm highly attracted to your mother. It's just that you have a lot of her..." he paused looking for the right word. "features. Sometimes I forget and I'm drawn to you too. But I would never act on it. I love you all too much for that."

"Good." She said folding her arms over her chest.

"I hope I'm not putting any pressure on you."

"I was staring lustfully into my mom's fiancé's eyes. No pressure, because that's not weird at all."

He sighed. "I want do everything for all of you. Take you out of Omega and into a two story four bedroom house. But with your mother still trying to decide I don't know if you'll be moving in with me. But I still want to be a father to Jake. I think he deserves that."

"If you don't mind I'd like to just sit in silence."

"Okay." Marcus nodded.

Antonio

When Aleena pulled up in my driveway I was standing at the door with open arms and a big grin on my face. With a Kool-Aid smile that mirrored mine I could tell she was as excited to see me as I was to see her. I kissed her cheeks and hugged her tight lifting her body off of the ground.

"I missed you so much girl."

"I missed you too Toni."

I took her bags and told her she would be sleeping in my room. Like always she was thinking of me.

"But where are you going to sleep?" She asked.

"I'll be on the couch. I'll be fine."

"But Toni-"

"Leena, we go through this every time. Now you know I'm not going to have you sleepin' on the couch. Just let it go."

She sighed. "Fine."

"So what do you want to do on your birthday, besides shop?"

"It doesn't matter. The point of this trip was to spend some time with you. That's all I want really."

I smiled. "Well, I was thinking we could go to the beach later."