Aleena's POV

Aleena

Slowly I walked next door and knocked on the front door.

"Hey child." Ms. Bonny greeted me with a smile. "Are you lookin' for Donovan?"

"Do you know when he'll be back?"

"He just called so he should be here in just a few."

"Okay. I'll just wait for him on the porch."

"Do you want someting to drink?" I could tell by the look in her eyes that she had gotten the phone call.

"No thank you." I waited and waited until the sun began to set and Ms. Bonny had come out to check on me twice.

Donovan pulled up in front of me.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked walking up to me.

"I need to talk to you."

"Come inside."

I followed him to his room and stood behind the closed door. He dropped his keys on the bed and looked at me. "What is it?"

I took the piece of paper I had been clutching and handed it to him. He took it giving me a confused look. When he was done reading my results from the clinic he just looked at me. "You're pregnant?"

I nodded.

He looked at the paper again. "Is it mine?"

Maybe I didn't answer quick enough for him because he pushed me into the door gripping my wrists.

"I said is it mine?"

"Yes, the baby is yours. Get the hell off me!"

"How do I know dat?"

"Donovan?"

"I got homework to do." He said coldly as he sat on his bed going through his book bag. "So what you gon do?"

"Me?" I asked with tears caught in my throat.

"It's your choice."

"This is your baby's life too Donovan."

"I don't have anything to do wit dat little bastard. Get an abortion, fine. Keep it, fine. It doesn't matter to me.

His words burned like acid to my heart and the pain revealed themselves in tears.

"What?" I said so softly I could barely hear myself.

"Dat has noting to do wit me."

I shook my head. "You cold hearted bitch." I said before leaving the house.