Aleena's POV

Aleena

"So Marcus isn't giving you any problems?" Donovan asked while I lie in his arms on the porch swing.

"I guess he's okay. I didn't expect him to stick around this long. It's been two months. Usually they're gone in a few weeks. I think he might actually like my mom. And she seems like she's really happy."

"Maybe he's good for her. Maybe she'll stop clubbin and sleepin with all those guys." Donovan said.

A car passed by slowly. The dude driving was staring at us. I saw the attitude on Donovan's face before he said anything.

"What the fuck you lookin at?"

"Baby, relax."

"You know him?"

"D?"

"He was lookin' too damn hard Leena."

"D. Look at me." I placed my hand under his chin and turned his attention toward me and kissed him softly. "Calm your jealous nerves baby." He kissed me back.

My mom stepped up beside me while I washed the dishes. Everyone had just finished eating dinner and it was my turn to clean the kitchen.

I looked at her. She was itching to ask me some question she knew I didn't want to answer. "Yes ma?"

"Are you and Donovan okay?"

"Yes."

"Have you too-"

"No." I said quickly.

She shrugged her eye brows.

"What is it? You look like you wanna say something."

"Nothing."

My cell vibrated in my back pocket. Drying my hands on my pants I tried to answer quickly as my mom left the kitchen. "Hello?"

"Wes sup boo?"

"Don't call me that Toni. Only my boyfriend can call me boo."

"Who? Donovan?" He sucked his teeth.

"What?"

"Dude got issues."

"He can be a little jealous but that's okay because I like it so shut up about that."

"Whatever. I'm just sayin. I don't like him. Maliek don't like him either. He just doesn't wanna say anything but you know me."