Donovan's POV

Donovan

"I don't know dawg." Slim said to me. We were in his home playin' video games. "I'm not tryin' to say she's a hoe or nothin but now that yawl done fucked it's only a matter of time before she realizes you're not the only nigga in the world with a dick."

"Slim I didn't come over here for dat." I said.

"I'm just sayin'. Don't put too much faith into her. She's gone have her fun. You might as well have fun too."

"I don't want any oda girl. I want my Leena."

"She won't be yours for long."

"What, you want my girl or somethin?" I asked getting defensive.

"Naw man. Calm down. You know I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want you walkin' 'round mad at the world and goin crazy like you were when you caught Aesha. Just make sure you watch Aleena."

I sighed not wanting to take Slim's words to heart but everything he said got to me.

I stepped into the cafeteria lookin for Aleena and when I spotted her she was at a table with her friends. My anger pierced me. I walked over to her and sat beside to at the table so dat we faced opposite directions.

"Leena."

She turned and smiled. "What's up?"

I glanced at da dude she had been talkin' to on da oda side of her. "I told you I was gon be outside today."

"I didn't know you wanted me to be out there with you. I just thought you wanted me to know where you were in case I needed to find you or somethin'."

"Well I do want you to come wit' me."

"You should've said that. I'm talking to my friends now."

I looked at the dude next to her again givin' him a look dat let him know I didn't like him.

"Donovan?" Leena looked at me wit' disapproval.

"Leena, can I talk to you in private?"

She sighed and turned to da dude next to her. "I'll be right back okay?"

He nodded frowning at me.

We walked out into the hall. Leena leaned against the wall and looked at me. It was quiet. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked buckin her eyes.

"Who's dat dude you were talkin to?"

"You mean Maliek? He's a friend."

"You close to him to?"

She closed her eyes and slouched against the wall. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You like him?"

"As a friend."

"I'm not talkin' about as friends. Let me rephrase that for you. Do you want to fuck him?"

She looked at me crazy.

"Don't look at me like that."

"You know Donovan; your jealousy is really starting to irk me."

"Every time I turn around some dude is in your face."

"In my face. Not the other way around."

"Why don't you ever introduce me to these friends you seem to be so close with?"

"D, you have been acting different since last night." She whispered leaning forward. "You've been looking at me cross eyed just because some dude says something to me. At first it was cute but now I'm starting to think something is really wrong with you."

I sighed. "I'm not tryin' to give you a hard time Leena. I just can't help it."

She took my hands, pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I combed my fingers trough her soft wavy hair. "I care about you so much. You're just so damn pretty Aleena. It's hard not to be jealous."

She paused looking into my eyes. "I love you too Donovan."

I smiled, glad that she understood what I was trying to say. I kissed her and we went outside and snuggled under the big oak tree.