Chapter 54: Debauchery

Trigger Warning Chapter

November 1987

The Girls Girls Girls tour is NOT what Iman thought it would be. She watched the boys play some shows which was nice because they were always tight on stage. But off stage they were a mess, Guns N Roses were the same. They were tight on stage but off-stage Slash, Duff, and Steven would usually separate from Axl and be partying with Tommy and Nikki. Izzy was weird as hell, Vince was always in his hotel room cheating on poor Sharise, and Mick was always in the room with Emi. The boys were out of control and partying every night. Iman was also frustrated because she felt like their management was encouraging this behaviour by not putting a stop to the booze and the drugs. But than again, how much more could a manager do. He's already tried beating them, handcuffing them to the bed, and locking them up in their rooms. They always found a way to get and cause problems.

They tagged the groupies like cattle that they wanted to have sex with and brought them back to the hotel. Nikki was doing it too, and she caught him twice. Nikki had even started doing drugs right in front of her in the hotel room, at the clubs, after the shows, and even in between shows. He was wild, drunk, and high all the time. He had terrible mood swings that kept putting her off and he was constantly shouting at her for no reason. He had been treating Iman so badly that he made her cry almost every night. As for sex.... his drive just wasn't there and to be honest he smelt really bad because he wasn't showering, and she was just not attracted to him in any way. This was not the Nikki she knew but then again did she even really know him? One night she told Nikki she was leaving the tour when she walked in on him having sex with a groupie in their hotel room.

Flashback

Nikki I'm going home!" Iman shouted with a shaky voice as she started packing her bag.

He got out of bed and grabbed her bag and started dumping her clothes out. "Nikki stop what are you doing!?" She yelled. He threw her stuff all over the place and smirked when he found what he was looking for. "Nikki give it back to me!" She shouted. As she tried to grab her wallet and passport. He shoved her on the bed and gripped the back of her hair forcing her to look at him.