Chapter 70: No Scars To Your Beautiful

Monday, December 11th, 1989

New Jersey

I woke up the next morning in Nikki's bed. I came to his hotel room with my things after Sebastian snuck out of my room. It was a close call, if Nikki caught him there, I wouldn't be finishing this story. Today we were heading over to New York, the boys had a show at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum then afterward we were going to celebrate Nikki's birthday. I turned to face him and listened to his light snore; he was so beautiful. I moved close to his body and slowly caressed my fingertips on his tattooed arm. He stirred a bit and breathed on my face. Wow, his breath is stinky in the morning.

"Morning," I whisper as he opens his eyes. "Happy birthday." He smiles and moves close to my face to kiss me and I move away giggling. "Your breath smells like caffeine."

"Mm, it's my birthday so you have to kiss me." He says with a raspy voice moving closer to me.

"True."

I move in and give him a peck on the lips and try to move away but he puts his hand on the back of my neck and deepens the kiss. He turns us so he's on top of me. He starts to kiss down my neck and suck on it. I'm horny as hell because I haven't had sex since 87 but I keep thinking about that night, I keep thinking about the dealer, and I thought about Tommy's threat yesterday. I feel Nikki's hand slide into my pants, and I start breathing hard.

"Nikki," I mumble feeling uncomfortable.

"I'll make you feel good I promise." He breathlessly whispers in my ear.

"I'm going to use your whole body to make me feel good."

I start squirming underneath him and trying to use my hands to separate us. I gasp as his two fingers slide inside of me. I start panting when he moves them in and out.

"God, I need to fuck you." He growls.

He lifts himself off me and grabs his hard crotch.

He smirked and grabbed his crotch rubbing himself as he watched me start to shake with fear.

"N... Nikki stop." I breathlessly mutter.

"Relax." He aggressively pulls my pants and underwear down and throws them to the side.

"Fuck you!" He aggressively bent down lifted my dress and ripped my panties off.

"Just...stop... Nikki." I tense up.

I panicked as he pulled his shorts down and grabbed onto my wrist pinning them down above my head on the bed.

He grabbed my left arm forcing it behind my back. He held my arm there in place while he struggled to pull his pants down.

"Nikki you're being too aggressive." I began to tremble looking at the door hoping someone would come and save me.

"Shhh babe it's my birthday," Nikki growled as he kissed and sucked on my neck.