Chapter 72: Who Am I Talking To Pt. 2?

Continuation

Continuation...

"Hello?"

"Hey Tommy, it's Nikki. I was afraid Heather was going to pick up." I laugh.

"Nah dude she's gone to her friend's house. She'll be back tomorrow morning."

Robbin's right, Christmas did come early.

"Ok that's great, well not great as in she's gone and you're alone great." I hesitate.

"What's up, Sixx?" Tommy asks knowing that I want something.

"So uh, any plans?"

"Nah, you got any?"

"No, you wanna hang? You can come over and we can just watch TV and chill." I say looking at that Jack Daniels bottle.

"Sure, I'll be over in a couple of minutes."

"Alright cool, see you soon."

Tommy came over and we sat around just talking and watching TV. On the inside, I was desperate to open up the Jack Daniels but on the outside, I didn't want to look too eager in front of him.

"Dude, oh shit I forgot to tell you," Tommy said with enthusiasm.

"What?"

"Heather agreed to talk about having kids!" Tommy yelled.

"Shit bro that's great." I smiled.

"Yeah dude, but just talk no action yet."

"Well, at least she's willing to talk. See I told you once we got settled down and got on the right path things will work out."

"Well, we need to celebrate," Tommy says as he sits up. "Do you have anything to drink?"

Fucking finally!

"Yeah, I do actually. I have two bottles of Jack that I had from before. I never opened them though because we were trying to stay sober."

"Oh... stay sober." Tommy scratched his head.

Shit Tommy don't back down I need a fucking drink.

"Well... we can have just one glass. I don't think that will mess us up. I mean this is a special occasion. Heather never talks about children."

"Yeah we can have one glass, you're right this is a special occasion."

I got up and went upstairs to my room. I grabbed the two bottles and then came back downstairs. I placed them down on the table and then headed into the kitchen to grab two cups.

"Here," I say handing Tommy a glass.

"Thanks, bro." He says as he takes it from me.

I open one bottle and pour him a little.