III.

_plethora Thank you for being so kind to everyone around you, me included. You're such a ray of sunshine, kind and sweet. You write so beautifully, thanks for sharing your works with us. Please write more, also keep amassing so much books so that you can share with us. You're light, please shine unashamedly and bright, be confident in your faith and your creativity. 

❣️❣️❣️

beautifulimperfect1 E for Energy!!!! You, my Darling, you are a bust of energy and vibes. We resonate on one kind of level that blows my mind. Your books are fire and I cant wait to see you grow even more. I low key wish I wrote them and could write as beautiful as you do but I'm more encouraged by the fact that I can see the process. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you tons of love and light. 

❣️❣️❣️

Waleeyat My love! Lately the world has been trying to pull you down and I'm sorry about that but again, that's just life. Don't change, scratch that, never change. You're soft and kind to your very core. You read everything I write even when I feel like it's shit but that's who you are. You're loyal to your very core and a believer of people, you always come through for them. I know you will be a good writer if you ever try to but again I'll just bully you to share your talent. You are raw Gold. Glad that you're going to grow beautifully amidst this chaos sometimes called life.

❣️❣️❣️

precioushzd Script writer, film maker, amazing reader. I'm glad you're following your dreams. You also support and hype me a lot I'm glad I have you in my corner. You're going to be a star one day. Yes, you're going to write beautiful books keep pushing. 

❣️❣️❣️

maramartha Is this one even still anonymous sef lol. But anyway, who cares, I'm glad wattpad gave me you. My friend! The mehhh! My beautiful flower, keep blooming, spreading your leaves and growing. Up close I see your growth and it's amazing. I'm not even jealous, I'll just use you to boast up and down. WhatsApp go tire for us, guess who will send you VNs. Thankful for all the deep conversations we have, thankful for YOU in general. That writing wine ehn, you must give me to drink. I love you real good, thanks for making yourself a safe place for me to express myself.