XV.

I_am_Jazzy You may know who this is but I am doing it sha. Jas, you are amazing. If reading your books and commenting will make me meet you, I will do it a million times.

I love smiles. I love smiling at people and receiving smiles. I've seen many times that when a person is sad, a smile could turn his whole day around and make him happy or at least make him forget his pain.

And that is what you do to me everytime we talk to me.😌 I am your wahala girl shey, my aunty, hehe...love you 🥺update oo

❣️❣️❣️

Iyanuoluwa-Temi Our mummy, special mummy, Happy birthday in arrears, more love. I loveeee you.

❣️❣️❣️

sheistiara_ You are a very amazing friend and I am lucky to have you in my cl and my life. Not only do you advice me but you make me laugh when I am not just in the mood.

I have never met you yet I wait everyday to chat with you. Four words for you: I LOVE YOU ODE✨😗

❣️❣️❣️

Rihanna_Adedeji Aunty, you are simply amazing, in fact I am short of words. I love you.

❣️❣️❣️

AdultOfTheFuture On some days, it will feel like the world is closing down on you, no matter how hard you try, you might fail to catch that glimpse of hope. You might despair so much it leads you to wonder what the essence of it all is or believe you are alone. But you are not, you never are.

Your feelings are valid. It's okay to struggle sometimes, to get lost. It's also okay to take conscious steps to begin to make it better. Reach out to someone, stay close to things and people that feel like light. Breathe, rest, laugh, forgive and don't be too hard on yourself. Even if you relapse, that's okay too, some days are harder than most. In the end, everything will be okay. Stay strong.

 Stay strong