XIII.

maramartha Dear Aponkye, I had to stick to the name, it best suits you. You're an incredible writer, a determined individual, relentless in achieving personal goals. Yes I've perceived that much from our conversations. You actually try to make a difference through your words and actions mostly and that Is incredible. I do appreciate how well you carry people along especially young writers fighting to carve a niche in this wide Wattpad world. You are also an amazing friend who's very supportive and great at having conversations. (When the Aponkye in you is at bay) 

 Yes you've inspired me through your words and actions most especially a particular one that dealt with waging a war against plagiarism. 

Keep being you, keep pushing... you own the top❤️

Las Las you're still an Aponkye Sha and I mean that with love ❤️

❣️❣️❣️

I_am_Jazzy I never thought a single Wattpad dm would make us friends but it did and I can say I don't regret that dm.
Muah.

❣️❣️❣️

adesewa_x So girlie, I just wanna say a few words. I love you. I do love you, your books carry a whole new vibe; like you do keep your readers glued and abeg nah, update Hidden Sparks.

❣️❣️❣️

LauraNaba What will I ever do without you, you are always there for me, always making me laugh even when I don't want to. Love always.

❣️❣️❣️

michelle18uzoma Where have you been😫, wherever you have been, come outtttt, your baby misses you. I love love you.

 I love love you