VIII.

michelle18uzoma Hey Baby, It would feel like a sin if I don't do this appreciation thing for you. I remember the first time I read your work online and I was struck by how easy it was to relate with your work. Michelle, Your works have life in them -Each of your characters, for me, are very much alive. I look forward to seeing more of you, your works- with your unique touch of nativity. I love you to the moon and back.

❣️❣️❣️

jasminestars You are one of those writers that make me wonder, 'what the hell am I writing?' I just stumbled upon your book a few days ago and believe me, from the first line I fell for that book. "Am I not too overdressed?" The main character asked something in those lines and it just made me want to know about the self conscious character. "Pulling your heartstrings" was a good one. I actually read it in a day. I didn't intend to say so much good things so you don't miss the fact that you are an outstanding writer. Cheers to more great stories!

❣️❣️❣️

maramartha Mara Idiot. It's just that simple, you are an idiot but I love you anyway. I love your stories more though. Guy, I want to write sweet things o but it's a shame this is not anonymous to you. Mmehhhh

❣️❣️❣️

Sketch_es I don't know why you don't update your book frequently, maybe you are busy or something. I just said to let you know that someone loves that book, someone that is me waits for updates on that book. It's your pattern of descriptions and the story you are telling that has kept me glued. This is the first time I'm reading a book about a main character that stammers. So yeah, your book means a lot to me.

❣️❣️❣️

Teefabulous, Sisterly, your pen is golden! That's why I'm prostrating right now but you can't see me. Na you be the main Guru for this novel world, after you, na you still! This is just to say, your Nigerian works are simply fabulous. Keep serving us hawt!!!

 Keep serving us hawt!!!