Snippets of Hope: XXIV.

Today, we have so much to tell you. We want to remind you that you are doing the best you can right now. 

We want to let you know that the world is a better place with you in it. You are not a burden, you are more helpful than you realise and you are enough from start to finish. With all these mirrors and standards of what beauty should be, we hope you see yourself only through your own eyes.

So many people love you, don't focus on the people who don't because you are worthy of all the love and affection. You are one of a kind and you are needed. The world hasn't given up on you yet and you shouldn't either.

Your darkest days are temporary, all seasons pass, both good and bad. You might never know how you'll survive the storm right now but you will because you are stronger than you know.

On some days, your only purpose is to make it to the next day and that counts too. On other days, it's one step forward, two steps backward and one extra directionless step. It's okay. It's still a part of the journey. Life isn't a straight line, it is too short for you to spend most of it at war with yourself.

If you feel insecure sometimes, that's alright. The rest of the world is too, they are just better at hiding it, so don't overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not. Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it means you have chosen to look beyond the imperfections.

No man can be your all, the purpose for your ever waking breath except you let them. Why give them such power over you? Humans in general fail, why put so much expectation on someone as vulnerable and human as you are? People will quit on you but you have to get up every day and make sure you don't quit on yourself. 

Be rooted in who you are and the sheer beauty of you so much that your life begins to make meaning to you. We believe in you, you are not alone.

 We believe in you, you are not alone