~22~

Connor's POV

17

16

15

14

13

12

"Fuck it I'm going up there!"

I charge up the stairs, purposefully forcing myself not to sprint up there like a motherfucking gazelle on crack. 

"Hey wait the time isn't up yet!"  Alanna calls behind me. 

I wind down the hall, past the doorway.

Don't you trust Evan? He's your boyfriend. He loves you.

He wouldn't let anything happen.

I just can't endure another second of this shit. 

Even if I'm just being paranoid.

I swing open the closet doors.

"Okay time's up- WHAT THE FUCK."

And there I see the moronic dipshit of an asshole sucking my boyfriend's face.

They pull apart, startled. 

"Connor I-" Evan starts.

I don't miss a beat. 

I pull on Jared's collar, bringing him towards me. I cock my arm back and throw every ounce of force I possess, right into his jawline. 

His glasses fly off as he hits the wall back wall of the closet. His limp body slumps the the floor. 

Weakly, he reaches his hand up to his cheek. 

"Connor!" Evan cries.

He drops to his knees beside Jared. "Are you okay?" he asks.  Jared groans. 

What the fuck?! He's really gonna rush to this bastard's aid? 

"FUCK YOU BOTH!" I yell.

I storm out of the room and out of the house. 

I can't believe Evan would betray me like that. Just 15 minutes ago, he was telling me that he loved me. I knew it was too good to be true.

I glance back toward the house.  

The worst part is that he ran to Jared. He didn't bother running after me.

He chose Jared over me. 

Fuck that little jackass. I knew he was trouble.

I never trusted him. 

Of course he wanted Evan. Of course he was gonna steal my beautiful boy and rip away the best thing that's ever happened to me. 

I should have trusted my instincts. FUCK!

 I should have beat the living hell out of him when I had the chance. 

Well...

Better late than never.

A/N ~ I'm so sorry that it's been so long since I last posted. School started and I'm doing a whole project thing for an extra credit and then on top of that my dad is giving my homeschooling work. I've had no spare time but I promise I'll keep posting a little more frequently now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Shit's getting heated. 

Stay gay!

Sincerely, Me