7: dope land of scozzese

"Currently the NHS in Scotland had around 158,000 staff including more than 47,500 nurses, midwives and health visitors and over 3,800 consultants

"Currently the NHS in Scotland had around 158,000 staff including more than 47,500 nurses, midwives and health visitors and over 3,800 consultants. There are also more than 12,000 doctors, family practitioners and allied health professionals, including dentists, opticians and community pharmacists, who operate as independent contractors providing a range of services within the NHS in return for fees and allowances. Scotland's gross domestic product (GDP), including oil and gas produced in Scottish waters, was once estimated at £150 billion."

She literally said all that without stopping to take a breath.

Did anyone realise that was so out of topic? Health care? And Economics? In literally a geographical class?

I looked up to see Mr. Fuad wasn't impress at all. He was looking at her with a slackened mouth.

Now I know why she ain't part of the top 10 bright students in class. Honestly she's brainy, that I must say. But she got this I-know-it-all character that doesn't allow her concentrate and give the rightful answer. I mean nobody will ask you to give the recipe of jallof rice and you end up saying it's being bought with money or it's side effect might earn someone a disease and then visiting a doctor. Like that's so out of question. That's automatically a zero. And that's exactly what she just did.

The whole class kept mum, nobody even clapped.

After some few seconds Mr. Fuad sighed, he cleared his voice before saying, "I'm sure you did great Shah. But you didn't elaborate it in a geographical way. I mean you did great nevertheless."

"And Sir, their currency is pound sterling." Shah added in a small fancy voice, regardless of what she just heard him say.

I couldn't believe she just said that, I mean she just heard him say it's out of topic.

"Alright class, anyone got anything to add up?" He asked. And the whole class went silent. "I can see we have only 10 minutes till the period ends. So I'll just give you the geographical things you need to know about Scotland."

That's how Mr. Fuad began explaining things about the dope land of scozzese(Scottish). Sometimes he'll write on board other times he'll only say it out. By the end of class I got my jotter filled up with;

Scotland is a country that is part of the United Kingdom. Covering the northern third of the island of Great Britain.

The mainland has a 96 mile (154 km)
border with England to the southeast and is otherwise surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean to the north and west, the North Sea to the northeast and the Irish Sea to the south. In addition, Scotland includes more than 790 islands; within the Northern Isles and the Hebrides archipelagos .

Capital Edinburgh is located on;
55°57′11″N 3°11′20″W / 
55.95306°N 3.18889°W

Their largest city is Glasgow.