43: memories at the beach

"You won't even try that. I would be so mean to you when that happens." He just answered smiling at me till the corners of his eyes creaked. That made me smile too. But Allah knows I was still scared. What if I'm another poison on it's own? What if I don't even know myself? Should I distance myself from him? I don't want to start taking measures only when everything is too late. He might be a jerk sometimes, really crazy, stupid, blunt and rude but wallah I don't want to hurt him. Because he'd really been there for me. I came to this land –this dope land of Scots, while so lonely and outta nowhere he showed up. But I don't want to hurts him! Oh God who am I?

"Whatever you'll do. You'll forever be too innocent for a yellow jasmine in my eyes." I heard him say.

Did he just eat my words out?

"How do you do it? I mean how are you so brilliant." I couldn't help but ask.

"Reading chose me tanned jasmine."

"It's black jasmine."

"What ever!"

Turns out we have already met the workers there and I didn't notice, so he snapped fingers around my face, and I shivered in fear. "Adams!" I called out a bit loudly, because he had frighten me, but he broke in to laughter instead!

Adams went to the men part of the massage while I was left in the female section. I refused the massages though, so they started the facial treatments and then moved on to the manicure. I didn't want any fixed nails, so they left everything natural and I liked it. While they were about to do my pedicure, I saw Adam walking in to the room. He sat on the opposite big cozy massage chair. Guess male could be here too. We ended up spend 20 minutes getting relaxed and I just kept playing with the water with my feet. Originally they were fishes inside meant to eat away the dead cells of my feet. But wallah something didn't seat right with me, I felt like it's haram, and that was bullying the fishes. So I refused that, Adams only shrugged at me, but he ended up refusing the fishes too. Which I was glad he did. He mentioned something about mirroring me.

As they were doing my hair, they did his hair cut as well. I looked to him and he was reading a magazine. I smiled before turning around. I joked about not turning around to see my hair, actually it was like a warning and he ended up being frightened by it, and I didn't see him turn around even once, only concentrating on the magazine in his hand.

I looked so cute, my make-up was kept minimal. Everything looked natural and I was so happy.

Then I was ordered to get in the ladies room to change in to a dress. Adams smiled at me and I smiled back before going with the lady supposed to show me to the place.

And then the amazing dress came in to view. Wow Adams meant it when he said my style sucked. He got some taste if it was him that chose it. So much for being a picky shopper. I just pitied the attendants that served him when he chose this dress.

But I loved everything about it. It was a black evening dress, with silver sparkles adorning, it was modest and cute. I loved it.