20: the mean guy!

Over hearing that I don't know when my brows creased. I don't have any knowledge of what transpired between them, but how can some one be so mean? With that I hastened my steps. And just as I was about to pass I heard someone called out, "hey tanned soul." That voice sounds familiar but I refused to turn around and just continued walking. In fact I quickened my pace. But whoever was that, was now jogging up my way, because I could hear so. I could hear steps hitting the ground behind me.

"Cat got your tongue?" The person asked as he stopped in front of me. I changed lane and the person did same.

I looked up to see my acquaintance from my third day at school. And funny enough he was that mean guy back there. I must say his glasses now look awful after I overheard him acting mean to that person.

"Move outta my way." I silently mumbled.

He made me enter class late the other day, i can't risk samething. But then he smirked and I was about to walk away when I saw someone else stopped to talk to him. It was a girl this time around. Infact I was even happy, because I knew it was my time to sneak off and leave him there standing. But, what the girl said made my whole body vibrate and I stopped right there on my track and couldn't move a finger.

"You wanna come on a date with me?" The girl asked shyly, and throwing weird smiles his way.

My brows creased and I turned with a slackened mouth her way. I quickly composed myself and thought maybe it was the change in environment. Since obviously I can't compare the culture in my environment to an olden developed Nation's. Obviously the exposure will be on flick around here. It can't even compare to my environment.

But what he said next, was something I didn't expect.

"No I rather sleep all day." He flatly said and this time around i turned his way with a slackened mouth. That's so rude! Or maybe he's joking. I thought.

Originally I was supposed to leave, but now that all these had unfolded in front of me all I needed was to actually witness if he was kidding or not. But I understood what was going on when the girl's face flushed with embarrassment and she gently nodded her head, I didn't waste any more time before acting like I didn't heard a thing. I quickly scurried off. But I felt his steps following in my direction.

"You offer some of my courses I guess." He had caught up with me. But I didn't want to talk to him. I don't like rudely mean and heartless people.

"Stop talking to me." I silently mumbled before I quickly took a look of my map and saw I had reached the class the lecture will be holding. I gently opened the door and got in. But all hope drenched my face when he came after me and took a seat as well.

He wasn't kidding when he said we offer the same course!

Published 20th January 2024.
Drafted 4 years ago😉
Its been sitting in my draft like that
I got abt 50 books sitting in draft😀😂