25: his twisted mantra

I was so tired, but still managed to grab the oat pack, the almond milk, and frozen strawberries to kitchen. I have to change the location of this fridge. Either, it ends up in kitchen or I buy another one and place it there. I can't be walking in an out of the kitchen when I'm about to cook.

Originally I would have put water, then microwave the oat and add the milk when its done, but today I wanted an easier way. So I just poured the almond milk inside and stirs, before putting it in microwave and moved on to chop away the frozen strawberries. I finished chopping them away just in time the oat meal was done. I brought it out, poured the strawberries and stir before putting it in a different bowl, since this one is hot.

I carried it to him and dropped on the center table. I noticed he only had water, and the apples remained intact.

"Here!" I said moving back slightly while nervously damping my hands on my trousers.

He smirked at me, and I wonder why!

"Thank you. Indeed it's an oat meal." He said.

He kept holding unto this amused smile. Okay he looks creepy and weird doing so.

He picked the bowl before saying, "alright i'm coming. Things are about to be fun!" He said walking round the room in search of something even me the house owner had no idea. "What are you looking for?" I asked. Just in time he replied, "don't mind, I got it." He said suddenly stopping and I would have ended up bumping in to him due to the sudden abrupt jerk he made, had it been I didn't took another step back. He turned around looking at me. He then moved away so I had a better view of whatever it was he would do!

Slowly, painfully, heart wrenchingly, stubbornly, meanly, extravagantly, annoyingly, I watched as all the oat meal made it to my bin!

He smirked at me before he started laughing.

I couldn't even talk. "Here!" He showed the empty bowl to me and I collected.

I let out an unbelievable sigh. I'm not surprised seeing this from a ruthless crazy guy! I refused to say anything. I let out series of sigh to calm down myself before going back to the kitchen and dropping the bowl in sink. I got back to him and looked at him before darting my attention away to the tv. I don't have any problem with all he did, but I had problem with him acting extravagant. I hate being extravagant and I don't like seeing people do so. I don't like extravagant mankind.

I turned around moving to my room where the art designer was working leaving him there. I heard Adams let out an unbelievable laugh. I wonder if he's crazy! Because there's nothing funny about what he just did.

It wasn't until 10 at night when all the Islamic art designs on my wall were done.

God bless the person that designed this house. It's like he knew about the existence of guests! He made two toilets in the living lounge and a toilet in my bedroom as well. So when it was time to pray I asked them to use one toilet in my living lounge. But may Allah forgive me I don't think I've seen Adams prayed. But I don't know. I can't stand as a witness on judgement day. Maybe he did, since I got in my bedroom to pray as well. Just that till now I don't have any praying mat. I'll ask this guy or Adam about where I can get it later!

I was asking the guy about the praying mat when Adams overheard and said he will bring it to me.

I paid the guy using PayPal, and thanked him. I was fully satisfied with his work. He beautifully designed bismillah at the entrance door, complete Fatiha in the living wall, and ayatul kursiyy(popular Quran verse used for protection) in my bedroom. Can't be more happier. Alhamdulillah. Now my heart is finally at peace. I'm really really happy. I asked him about interior decorations with "Allah" and "Muhammad (saw)" written on them and he said he sells that as well, he would send a delivery guy with them. So I told him the ones I needed and paid along with them. He was nice enough to give me such a huge discounts.

Adams was going along with the guy, so after we were out of the house, Adams slowed down, and the guy ended up ahead of him, "so really no tanning sprays?" Or did you keep them in a separate bathroom?" He whispered.

I released a sigh before shaking my head. He's crazy! He's weird.

"Goodnight. And thank you for everything!" I told him.

"I supposed the oat meal in bin forced out the pleasantry from your mouth. Always treat people bad, they will thank you for it." He said holding his two lips together before he smirked.

I wanted to groan at that. He got a twisted mantra. No wonder he's heartless. And by Allah I've even forgotten about it till now that he mentioned it. I don't let things dwell in my mind like that.

'Your mantra ain't right!' I wanted to say but didn't. I darted to my house and closed the door. I recited Du'a for closing door before blowing it on the door.

"I'll need a hot bath!"

I looked at the Islamic art designs again before smiling widely at them. I needed to show my family this. I quickly snapped them away and sent to my dad's email. He always check his mails!