Revealed

Akaashi wears a scowl when he sees how flustered Konoha looks. "Here you are Akaashi." Pierre returns to him with a crepe. "Thank you Pierre." He takes the crepe from Pierre, taking a small bite.

"What happened to young master Konoha?" Pierre sits down across from Akaashi in a small dining area of the food court. "He almost fell in the fountain but Y/N pulled him back before he could." Akaashi murmurs, returning his eyes to Y/N who's throwing away her crepe with a frown. His eyes lower to the crepe. He wish he could offer his crepe to her.

"E-Excuse me." Two unfamiliar voices call out to Konoha, making him lower the crepe from his face. He's taken aback when he sees two girls in front of him with shy expressions. "Are you here alone?"

Are these girls trying to pick him up? That's a first.

Konoha parts his lips apart to respond but one of the girls step forward. "We've never been here before and you have a charming face so...we figured you can show us around Tokyo?"

Two country girls? That's a score. They're probably willing to do some wild things.

Is what he would think if he wasn't already out on a date with Y/N.

Where did she even run off to?

Konoha awkwardly smiles, unsure how to politely decline them. He's never had to reject a girl before. That's more Akaashi's department. This was also the first time he's the one that's being flirted to.

"What do you say?" The girl leans over, purposely revealing her breasts to him. His face flushes and his smile falters. A pair of soft hands covers his eyes. "Can you two not flirt with my date?" You wear a smile at the two girls. "He's already claimed for." The two girls eye you, their nostrils flaring. With a huff under their breaths, they mutter the word 'bitch' before leaving. You watch them walk away from earshot before grumbling at Konoha.

"You were looking at her boobs weren't you." You lower your hands from his eyes and push the back of his head. "She leaned over! I'm sure she knew what she was doing. I was thinking of you the entire time I swear!" Konoha blurts out. Your face flushes, flying your arms towards your own breasts. Konoha realizes what he's said and tries to correct himself when he sees your blushing face. "N-Not in that way! I meant I was wondering where you disappeared to."

Feeling too flustered, you walk away from him. "Whatever Akinori." You weakly retort back. He scrambles to get up, following after Y/N after picking up the green tea bottles into his arms. "You're not really mad are you Y/N?" Konoha speaks nervously, watching you unfold your arms. "No, I'm just messing with you." You turn to look at Konoha with a smile. You reach over for your green tea and stare at the several levels of the mall. Konoha follows your line of sight.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks, lowering his eyes onto your face. "Let's just browse around. It's not everyday where I go to a mall that reeks of richness." You walk ahead towards the staircases. Konoha eyes Y/N's high heels, pursing his lips. "Should we take the elevator Y/N?"