Missing him

The softness of a cotton towel soaks up your damp hair. You followed Konoha back to his place and he left you with his butler Yamoto who guided you to your own room. Yamoto insisted you to take a shower and he'll call you when dinner is served. An uncomfortable feeling knots in your stomach when you look at the unfamiliar bedroom.

Should you really be here?

You're staying at the home of who your parents want you to be with. This situation seems to be a gain on their end. Exhaling deeply, you walk over to your phone that's sitting on the nightstand, plugged into a phone charger.

First, you have to contact Akaashi and Pierre. As you unlock your phone an incoming call from Pierre flashes on the screen. You quickly answer the call. "Miss! Your parents just informed me that you left home. Where are you?" Pierre tries to calm down the anxiousness in his voice but you pick up on it.

"I'm..." You furrow your brows, rubbing your temples. "With Konoha."

"Young master?" Pierre's tone flattens, he raises an eyebrow. "Did you call for him?"

"Of course not! He just appeared in front of me." Mumbling, you walk back to the bathroom to hang up your towel. "I'm sorry I left when you weren't home. Mother and father...they won't listen to me."

"Will you be coming back?" Pierre asks, a frown etches on his face as he worries over Y/N. Pressing your lips together, you grow silent.

You have to go home eventually.

The words from the maid burns into your mind. You can't burden others with your own problems.

"Miss?" Yamoto knocks on your door. You lower the phone from your ear to reply back to him. "Come in."

Yamoto slowly opens the door and forms a warm smile when he sees you sitting on the bed. "Dinner is ready. Would you prefer to eat up here? I can bring your plate up." You raise a hand to wave in front of you. "N-No, it's alright. I'll be right down." Yamoto nods his head and closes the door behind him. Raising the phone back to your ear you apologize to Pierre. "I'll come back home soon. I can't take advantage of Konoha's hospitality."

"Alright, Miss. Please call me when you're ready to come home. I'll be waiting." You hear the softness in Pierre's tone which makes the corner of your eyes sting with tears. "I will." You force your words out before hanging up. A few tears trickle down your cheeks, a deep frown forms on your face. You extend your hand towards the nightstand, placing your phone back down. You'll have to call Akaashi after dinner.

You mentally tell yourself to get up to head downstairs but your body is rooted to the edge of the bed. A wave of sadness washes over you and you feel the anxiety litter every inch of you. You wrap your arms around yourself as you quietly cry.

A gentle knock echoes from the door again. "Y/N?" Konoha's voice is on the other side of the door. Sniffling, your voice cracks when you speak up. "W-What?" He bites his bottom lip, picking up on Y/N's trembling tone. "Are you crying again? Akaashi's on the phone."