The Introduction

Music. We all love it, right? It gets us through the toughest times, we can all relate to it. Be it, rap, country, hip-hop, rock, etc. Basically, what I'm saying is that music is the one thing that everyone loves, because there's so many different genres to choose from. I know you're thinking, what's the point of this, correct? Well, bare with me, I'll tell you. 

Music is what got me through the toughest times, that I went through. Here's where my story begins,

My name is Blue Ilene Ivy, I'm a twenty-two year old backwoods journalist from Knoxville, Tennessee, I currently reside in the outskirts of Nashville however, you see my job is that I interview well known artists as well as new upcoming music artists, and release those stories to the tabloids. I go to different concerts and events to watch the artists so that I can write about their performance, write about their music, the shows themselves, and then I put it in the magazines to let everyone read my work. My favorite part about my job is that I get to meet so many different people, with stories of their own, but the one thing they have in common, is their roots.

Now they may not be from the same state, or the same town or anything of that nature, but their lifestyles are all the same. Country. I have interviewed other musical artists as well to get myself out there, but I just never really liked being on that side of the fence. I'm just some young country girl with big dreams. I had a recent event coming up called the Country Music Festival in Nashville (Made this up because I liked the sound of it), and it was going to be the biggest story I have done. This one is either going to truly make or break my career. A lot of people knew who I was because of my stories that I wrote in the Country Artist magazine. (Made this up too) 

My boss Analise Ramirez the owner of the magazine, told me that if I did well on this story, that it was going to help my career for the better, so I took the challenge. Can't go wrong with a little challenge in your life, right? 

However, what I thought was going to be a simple work mission, turned out to be so much more than just that.