Chapter 25.

"Ari please just talk to me" I cried as I watched her pack her bag. She didn't respond she only moved around the room collecting what she needed.

"Ari just stop and let me explain"

"What is there to explain Zinyla? You kissed Rafa!" She scolded me.

"But I didn't kiss him"

"Whatever you almost did. I just can't believe you were disrespectful enough to keep your little boy toy around me!!" She raised her voice

"Ari it's not even like tha—"

"I should have known. I was too busy worrying about you and Daveed, that you and Rafa was sneaking around right under my nose!!"

"We weren't sneaking around, we were genuinely friends at first—"

Ari stopped moving around and looked at me, "How long?" She folded her arms.

"That was the first time we kissed" I winced, "almost kissed"

Ari scoffed, "which is it Zinyla?"

"We almost kissed. I don't know why I said that, it slipped out so fast"

"Maybe because you wanted to"

I tensed up, "no I didn't" I lied

"So you're just going to lie to me like I didn't see your face?!?!? You were longing for him Zinyla! You wanted him!!" She yelled as tears rolled down her face.

I started to tear up again. I started to speak but words wouldn't come out.

"When will I be wanted?" She grabbed her bag and walked towards the door.

Tears streamed down my face, "you are the one I want! Ari, stop! I love you, you can't go!"

I heard the front door close and I plopped on the bed I burried my face in my hands and began to sob. Sasha came in my room and sat next to me. She pulled me into a hug and we sat in silence.

I woke up the next morning confused, I don't know when I fell asleep last night. I looked to my right and the empty space made feel everything all over again. I laid back down and pulled the covers over my head.

I heard the front door open and I sat up quickly. Footsteps approached the door and Ari walked in, she went straight to the closet. I hopped out of the bed and followed her.

"Coming to get the rest of my stuff" she mumbled as she stuffed her clothes in a bag.

"Where'd you go last night" I asked quietly.

"Carleigh's" she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh okay"

"Yeah. I slept with her last night" she turned to face me and folded her arms

The seriousness in her face confirmed that it was true and my heart shattered.

"W-why?"

"Well since I was late on the memo of 'loving whoever the hell we want other than our significant other' I thought I'd catch up ." She gave me a cold stare

"But I didn't even kiss Rafa. You.. you stooped way too low" I said in a hurt tone.

"Did I? Do you even know how it feels to watch the person you love, be in love with someone else?"

I sharply inhaled and tensed up. I literally put Ari through the same hurt that I felt with Daveed. I'm such a terrible person. I couldn't talk past the lump in my throat.

"The way you were staring at Rafa, you never looked at me like that. No type of pain can surmount to that"

Tears started to form in my eyes and I dropped my head.