Chapter 1

Becky pov
Hey Im Becky and traveled all the way from the Geo region to come to the Anemo region, it was finally my time to travel on my own without anyone trying to tell me what to do.

I started entering a forest when I saw a boy and a little person flying, well I think its a person or probably a magic creature, so I kept on walking towards them.

"Aether what do you think ab-" The creature said "Hi AHHHHHH" I said almost falling off a cliff when a hand grabbed my arm to pull me up "Thank you" I said trying to get some air "No problem and sorry for trying to hurt you with my sword" Aether said and I quickly got up "Its ok I shouldn't of startled you in the first place"I said smiling.

"Hello Im Paimon and he is Aether nice to meet you, also Paimons very sorry about trying to push you off too" Paimon said with her head down.

"Hey its alright, Im Becky and im new to Mondstat and just trying to know what Mondstat is"I said smiling at them.

"We are travelers too and we are also new, would you like to join us?" Aether said giving me soft smile and I nodded "Yeah at least ill have someone to know" I said "Also what were you guys talking about? if you don't mind me being nosy"I said with a concerned face.

"We were talking about a tear crystal from a dragon well Paimon thinks its a tear crystal just like Venti said earlier" Paimon said "Oh well I didnt know dragons existed these days"I said.

We started walking towards Mondstat and to be completely honest it looked extremely beautiful from afar and me and Aether started to know each other more and more, which he looks cute but I had to forget about that since he might be taken or he just doesnt like me.

Once we arrived in Mondstat we were greeted by a girl named Amber and she showed me everything and Aether went to the cathedral to meet with someone so he said Amber could show me around.

I saw Aether and Paimon come my way and if I didn't notice Aether blushed when he saw me or I was just imagining it but of course I had to forget it.

"Jean wants to meet you and see that your not a threat here since there have been some attacks these past days and Aether and Paimon just came yesterday as well" Amber said "I understand so where do I meet her at?" I asked "You meet her at the main office which is up there, that building im pointing at" Amber said and I nodded and left towards it.

"Jean is very sweet and a good leader of Mondstat" Paimon said and I smiled at her but I still got nervous to see what would happen if she didn't like me.

"We can introduce you to Venti after you meet Jean since Venti wants to meet you already since we talked to him about you" Paimon said "Ok well now im gonna go inside are you guys gonna wait for me?" I asked "Yeah we will just be outside the door" Aether said and I nodded.

I opened the door and the guards closed it from behind "Hello" I said trying to show my respect "Hi Becky I was expecting to meet you so which I heard you are a traveler just like Aether is that correct?" Jean said "Yes, I have come from the region of Geo and started traveling to see what kind of adventure comes my way" I said trying to explain to her why I am traveling.

"That's good and very sorry about doubting that you were one of our enemy's its just there have been attacks in Mondstat and I just wanted to make sure you weren't one" Jean said "Its alright I understand" I said "That was all I had to ask you and be careful on your adventure which now I heard your going with Aether so I am deeply comfortable with that since Aether has shown loyalty to Mondstat" Jean said and she excused me.

I saw Aether and Paimon waiting for me and there was a boy there too with a green cape or probably a sweater with a hat so I approached them.

I saw the boy look in my direction and I suddenly blushed by him just looking at me which I had no idea what was happening since I don't blush like this to anyone that much.

"You must be Aethers new friend, my name is Venti" Venti introduced himself and I smiled warmly "Hi my name is Becky" I said trying to hide my blush which I can already tell he saw it.

He chuckled scratching his head "I know which Aether told me everything that happened earlier" Venti said "Paimon thinks we should get this awkward conversation out of the way and start focusing on Dvalin" Paimon said and I blushed a little but I looked away in time to get myself distracted.

"Right of course so Jean and Diluc will meet us at the Winery" Venti said and I looked at him and got confused to what he meant by Winery.

"Please excuse us Becky I need to talk to Aether and Paimon for a quick second" Venti said and I nodded as he pushed them to the other corner of the valley.

They kept on looking at me confused while Venti explained to them about something that I can't even hear them but they still kept on looking at me with such a concern face now which got me very curious.

They finally walked towards me and trying to smile softly which they seemed kinda worried "Is everything alright you guys look sad?" I asked "Yes Paimon and Aether are alright so now we can head towards the Winery" Paimon said changing the subject quick.

As I see Aether and Paimon walking towards the gates I can feel Ventis eyes on me that made me look at him and we were deeply distracted by each others eyes.

"Hey you two lets go!" I heard Paimon yell at us and we turned our heads towards them and we nodded "Ha we should get going" Venti walking towards the gates.

I immediately knew something is wrong but I need to find out whats happening and what Venti told them.

Authors note - this might seem like a long chapter 1 but its not for me so you should expect me to write long chapters and also send a quick comment on some parts to see what I can do to make it better and also send me feedback on how the story should go, alright Thats all bye and take care you guys.