Gender Reveal

Becky pov
It was finally a relaxing day which it's been 4 months trying to search for Jean but nothing still, I should be helping but of course I have to stay home and raise babies inside of me.

I am now almost 8 months pregnant which Bright said she could tell us the genders by now but I'm just scared and nervous to find out the genders.

My stomach grew huge as to which I sometimes cry saying how fat I am which it's just called insecurity but Venti understands me and he keeps saying that it's our babies growing but how in the world am I gonna lose my big belly once the babies come out.

I tried to lay down on my bed carefully which my back was killing me as it kept on hurting me.

Venti is on a search right now and Noelle is just keeping me company while the others are gone too.

The girls keep saying about a baby shower but I just don't want one and they understand but I feel bad for rejecting everything they ask.

I decided to agree on making just a short little party as a gender reveal party which Venti couldn't stop jumping up and down.

I was still scared as I lay down carefully on the bed with my white soft dress.

I close my eyes as I feel a pair of warm arms around me and I could tell that it was Venti since his scent always gets to my nose as he comes close to me each time.

I smile as I put my head back and I could feel Venti's breathe on my neck which tickled but right now all I need is comfort from Venti and I'll be alright after that.

"You ok?" Venti asked as I hummed yes "You really don't have to do this gender reveal party" Venti said which the only reason is that I feel bad for rejecting every request the group has asked me.

"I just feel bad for rejecting everything" I said as I looked at him "I know but it's your choice and if it's uncomfortable for you and the babies then you don't have to do it" Venti said which I know I can decide but I already made up my mind.

"You guys ready?" Noelle asked as she came in the room "Yeah" I said as Venti helped me stand up, having twins really makes your stomach twice as big.

Venti grabbed my waist as we started to walk outside which everyone was excited for the gender reveal and I still don't know why I feel scared.

Venti opened the doors and mostly all of Mondstat is outside, ugh seriously does no one know what a small party is?

I'll just deal with it, I can't even get mad right now since I've been tired but I don't want to tell Venti or else he'll say to go to sleep like always.

Before I knew it someone grabbed my arm and dragged me to a table "Let go!" I said which it was a lady who looked at me and I realized that I wasn't being dragged but I was being touched on the shoulder.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought I was being dragged for a second" I said which I think I'm probably too tired to even think right now.

The lady nodded which I still felt bad, Venti looked at me weird "Your tired huh?" Venti said as I looked at him "Just a bit" I said which was a total lie.

"I just want the gender reveal and then I want to leave, that's all I wanna do" I said which I don't know why I'm even acting like this but all I knew is that I want this to be over as soon as possible.

Before I could say something, Bright came out as she looked very excited and I can tell she's been wanting to tell us for awhile now.

Bright ran to the side of double chairs and brought two big balloons, what are the balloons for? Is it a game?

"This is how a gender reveal is princess, you put a color inside a balloon and the mother pops it and there could be a blue or a pink color to see the gender of the babies" Venti said which I keep thinking if he can read my mind sometimes.

Wait am I suppose to pop them in front of all these people?

"I can't wait! I hope it's a girl!" Paimon said as she stood next to us with the group, "I hope it's a boy so I can teach him to fight and kill monsters off with just one kick" Noelle said which of course they would be already thinking about plans for the future.

I'm still worried since once there are born will they be taken away from me? Or will we figure something out? These day's have been very stressful since it's almost time for the babies to come.

Venti handed me two little needles which Bright came over with the two balloons and she couldn't stop wagging her tail of course.

"You don't have to if you don't want to princess" Venti said "I know but it's a gender reveal and you've been wanting to know about it too" I said which I can tell Venti was trying really hard not to get too excited since he could either end up doing something really weird at this party.

"You ready?" Venti asked and I nodded which Venti's eyes sparkled one I nodded, here goes nothing.

I walked up a bit more as I put up my two hands to pop the balloons, I looked at Bright as she nodded and gave me a small soft smile which that made me calm my nerves down a bit.

I closed my eyes as I felt the balloons on the needles and I popped it as everyone cheered and I felt Venti hug me from behind as he kissed my cheek.

I opened my eyes only to see two colors.

I'm about to be a mom of a boy and girl.