Is Becky Pregnant?

I will now be naming the chapter instead of it being chapter 33 but yeah ill name the chapters from now on, anyway ill let you guys read😁
_________________________________

Venti pov
I opened my eyes as I saw the beautiful face that always makes my heart flutter as i remember what happened last night.

Last night was perfect as we made sweet love, I already remembered what I did which I looked down at her as I softly touched her cheek and kissed it.

I hope she doesn't get mad at me for what I did, it was Aether and Dilucs idea anyway which she wont blame me right?

I just sighed as her eyes began to open softly, I smiled down at her as she snuggled closer to me.

"Good morning" I said putting her hair behind her ear "Morning" she said which she looked up at me as she got on top of me.

"Round 2?" I asked as she smiled, before I could kiss her she got off of me and headed towards the bathroom.

I just sat up as I went to bathroom Becky is at, I slowly open the door as I see her naked body getting hit by the water each second.

I licked my lips as I closed the door and got inside the shower head, Becky turned around as I kissed her.

1 hour later

As we got out of the bathroom, Becky hurried up and got ready as she happily left the room when really shes just excited to see the kitchen in this huge house or castle.

I really want a taste of dandelion wine right now, I sighed as I started to get ready.

I searched for the kitchen when I heard Becky hum a song which it was one of my songs from the lyre.

I just stood there until she noticed I was here which didn't take very long.

She glanced up as she smiled "What are you doing?" I asked as I walked closer to her "Oh nothing" Becky said as she touched her head.

"Are you ok?" I asked as I took her hand "Yeah just a bit more tired" Becky said as I felt her forehead but I didn't feel any heat.

I took her hand as I dragged her outside "Venti!" Becky said as Dvalin came just in time to catch us from falling.

I looked at Becky which she wouldn't let go of me "It's ok you can open your eyes" I said as she slowly opened them.

"Is she pregnant yet?" Dvalin asked as i looked back to see him looking at us as we sat on his back "I don't know yet" I said which Becky looked at me.

"What did he say?" Becky asked as i smiled "Oh nothing just how everythings good back in Mondstat" I said which i really wanted to slap myself for coming up with the worst lie in the world.

"But doesnt Dvalin always check up on Mondstat?" Becky asked as I nodded "Yeah but he didn't this time" I said as I scratched my head.

Becky could always tell if I'm lying but I had to change the subject quick before she starts asking more questions.

"Where do you think were gonna go?" I asked as she slowly let go of me but she didn't dare let go of my hand which made me smile even more.

"Back to Mondstat?" Becky asked as I nodded no "Then where?" Becky asked "Everywhere" I said as I looked at Dvalin.

"Everywhere? What do you mean?" Becky asked "You never really got to see everything while you stayed here" I said as I took her other hand "So im gonna show you everything" I said as I kissed her hand.

I have to tell Becky sooner or later, ughh why does my life have to be so difficult sometimes.

We've been flying around for a few hours when I realized that we haven't ate anything which it was already almost noon.