Chapter 24

Omg guys i barely realized that I have 1k views on this story, I am so dumb but thank you so much for those views and I hope you still like my story so far, thank you guys so much like it means a lot to me and you guys are the best✌️💖🥳

Important P.S.: If you guys are thinking that I should do like a lemon thing on this story well since Venti and Becky have to finish this ritual of there's, I really do not think that there will be a lemon at all but it depends if you guys ask me to do it once they want to do the mark. Just come text me if you do want me to do this lemon for them.

Do comment down if I should do a lemon though and comment fast since I upload a new chapter each day like I am doing right now, but if you guys don't comment then ill take that as a no.
_________________________________

Becky pov
It has been a couple of hours ago since me and Venti heard about the half moon which has gotten me excited but also scared.

I have been in Venti's arms for quite awhile and we just didn't wanna stop cuddling, we just cuddled until one of us spoke up.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Venti asked as he looked at me "Talk about the half moon?" I asked as Venti nodded.

I just stood up as he cupped my face and went in for a kiss, I just sighed in relief that it was just a little peck or else the heat would of came.

"I really don't know what to think about the half moon but what I do know is that I wanna be with you" I said looking down as he grabbed my chin and he put his forehead on mine.

"Your mine and you know that" Venti said as he looked into my eyes, his green emerald eyes always get me as i start to blush but i got up and headed to the bathroom.

I heard Venti laugh a bit as he knew why i got up and left early to the bathroom.

I just have to calm down, I know nothing bad could happen to us since it's just making love right? How bad could it be? Will it hurt really bad? I just have to stop thinking.

"It'll feel great" Bright said in my head as I rolled my eyes "How would you know?" I asked "Because hes a god and a god has a big-" You stopped Bright right there because if she said the one word you don't want to hear you'll be blushing for the whole day.

"Alright alright fine I get it ok, you don't have to say it to me" I said just opening the bathroom door as I heard Bright chuckle which ughhh could this wolf just leave me alone for like a second without laughing.

You turned around as you saw Venti sitting down with his Lyre, your heart started racing as a strong heat wave came over you.

Venti could feel it too as he looked at you with hunger in his eyes and ready to pick you up and carry you to the bed.

You had to run to the bathroom to get the drink that Lisa made just so your scent won't be smelled or your power to be sensed.

Before you could open the bottle, Venti pulled you towards him as you groaned, you had to stop this or else you'll end up making love to each other.

You had to stop, you want it to be romantic and not by a stupid heat wave.

You tried to break free but Venti's hands touched your body as he was ready to take off all of your clothes.

Once he was about to take off your shirt, the heat wave went away, as you sighed in relief and Venti noticed what he was doing as he backed away.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" Venti said as he left the bathroom, "It's ok Venti, you couldn't of done anything, some kind of heat wave came and you couldn't control it" I said trying to calm him down.

"Is this how it's gonna feel when the half moon comes?" I asked as Venti nodded, I took a deep breathe before looking at Venti again, well I mean like now you know what it'll feel like when the half moon comes.

"We have to hurry" Venti mumbled "Or ill lose you if some other god comes to you first and I don't want that" Venti mumbled again as he started to take my hand in his.

You had enough of this attitude "Ok that's it, stop saying it like your gonna lose me forever, I'm still here and I am not leaving you so stop with that attitude of yours and think happy thoughts about us being together!" I said as I couldn't take it anymore.

"I... I... Your right im sorry, I am just worried Thats all" Venti said as he kissed the back of your hand, you smiled at him "I know but it'll be ok and I promise that we'll be together forever, I don't wanna lose you too" I said as I cuddled with him on the bed.

I decided that once the heat wave came again which Venti and I have been talking about it, it comes in a few hours as it goes on schedule.

I assume around 8pm it'll come again so I just decided that that's when we'll do it, I'm tired of waiting and being afraid, I have to stop being a scaredy cat and move on, and I wanna move on with Venti by my side.

I told Venti as his eyes widened and he kissed you softly, but he said that he'll take me somewhere so no one could hear me which i don't understand that but I'll find out soon enough since its 6:47pm right now.

Venti took me to the enchanted house as Venti told Bright to put on a different barrier so no sound or scent can go through the barrier.

I could tell Venti wants me all by himself and we stayed at the cabin for an hour as it was 7:41pm and me and Venti looked each other.

And out of nowhere the heat wave came.

Authors note - Go comment down if you want lemon for the next chapter but if you don't comment then ill take that as a no, so decide because i do update regularly each day like i just finished a chapter today right now at 12:22pm so hurry and comment if you do want lemon. That's all guys bye✌️💖