Chapter 25 (Lemon)

Important - This Lemon is a full chapter lemon like seriously so this Lemon in total has 1487 words so yeah I tried to make it as long as possible so good job and I know I said tomorrow but hey I finally finished my stuff so I decided to write it and it took me an hour and 20 minutes in total so please leave a like if you enjoyed it but enjoy✌️

Alert - It's all about Lemon so yeah.
____________________________________

Becky pov (It may sound like a 3rd person pov but I tried)
Once the heat came over the two of you, you both looked at each other as Venti came in for a kiss as he grabbed your waist and he pulled you towards him with an amount of strength.

Venti's tongue searched for yours as his tongue entered your mouth not leaving a single spot untouched.

You let out a pleased moan as you felt his member touch your entrance, Venti broke the kiss as he started to undress himself, and once you saw his big member, your entrance started craving for it as you whimpered for his touch.

Venti came close to your "Not yet beautiful" Venti said as he pinned your arms on the ground, both of you were on the floor as Venti picked you up and put you down on the bed.

Venti started pulling down your panties and bra as your whole body became undressed, once Venti noticed that you were hiding your breasts from his view, he pinned your arms on the bed.

"No need to be shy" Venti said as he pressed his lips on yours as his hands traveled all over your body except a certain spot which you craved for him to touch.

He started to cup one of your breasts and squish it as a moan escaped your lips.

Venti broke the kiss as he turned you around so your back was facing his chest, Venti traveled his hands to your breasts as he cupped them and started sucking on your neck.

"V.. Venti.. Please" You moaned as his lips never stopped sucking on your neck, Venti's left arm started to travel down to your womanhood as he softly touched your wetness.

"Your so wet for me beautiful" Venti said as he stopped sucking me but he bit my neck and I let out a small scream, as his fingers started rubbing your folds.

"Venti.. What are... You doing?" You asked still moaning as his fingers kept on rubbing your folds and your clit at the same time.

"Making you feel good" Venti said as his words escaped his lips, he started sucking on your neck again and his two fingers entered your entrance.

You moaned of pleasure as his sweet wet fingers inside you kept on going faster as the second went by, "Venti! Please faster!" You moaned as you screamed when Venti obeyed your response.

You could feel wetness on your neck as Venti kept on sucking on you, you definitely knew it was gonna leave a big purple hickey there.

Venti's fingers pounded inside of you as you never once felt this kind of pleasure in your whole life, you craved for more and something much bigger.

You were finally about to reach your climax when you decided to touch his 9 inch member, and Venti let out a big groan trying to hold back the moan he was about to release.

You started jerking him off as his fingers became three fingers inside of you, both of you kept on moaning loud "Mmm!.... My turn!.." You moaned trying to say those two words.

You stopped jerking Venti off as you turned around and kissed his, his fingers left your entrance as you pinned him down on the bed.

You started kissing him as he slapped your thigh which Venti's member was just an inch away from touching your wet entrance.