Chapter 6

Becky pov
I started to wake up but I just couldn't get up something was holding me down but as soon as I cleared my eyes I saw that I was on Venti's chest.

I immediately got up but Venti put me back down "No your not your staying here with me" Venti mumbled so I just layed down before he gets up and gives me a romantic flirt like every morning now.

"You can sleep, im just gonna go outside and find something to do" I said laying back down and he turned his face to meet mine and he studied me for a whole minute.

"Were going together" Venti said "But aren't you tired since i remember that you came late last night" I said looking at him "I will still be with you no matter what" Venti said and I just looked down because he won't listen to me like he always does.

"Why do you always want to stay with me?" I asked as I heard him stay quiet for a few minutes "I have to tell you something" Venti said as I met his eye and he seemed sad.

"What is it?" I asked as he put his forehead on mine "Can I kiss you?" Venti asked and I just looked at him confused as to why would he want to kiss me im just a traveler with no element power.

"Why would you want to kiss me? Im just useless you know and you deserve to be with someone just like you that has powers" I said as I looked down even though i do have feelings for him now but I need to forget about that because I don't deserve someone like him.

He looked at me shocked as to what I said and before I knew it he pressed his lips onto mine and I didnt know what to do but let it happen.

I felt a burn of something and I heard Venti groan and I had to stop the kiss, I don't know whats happening right now.

"Ven... Venti... Stop.. Please" I said as I felt his lips leave mine "You felt it too right?" Venti asked as he put his forehead on mine.

"I just felt burn and that's all" I said lying because I did feel something else but I couldn't say it or it will make me embarrassed because I felt like I wanted the kiss to go harder but I don't know why I felt that and im so confused right now.

"You wanted pleasure" Venti said as he looked at me "Pleasure what do you mean?" I asked "Oh nothing but I have to admit your lips are super soft but we need to talk" Venti said and I raised my eyebrow telling him to tell me already.

I hate being patient sometimes "I love it when you raise your eyebrow at me" Venti said and he saw that i was getting more impatient that he started talking about some goddess or something.

2 hours later

Venti explained everything to me that got me shocked and I was quiet for a whole hour processing everything that he just told me so every time I feel hot means im not owned by a god yet.

I wanted to leave but if I leave ill be danger like Venti  said "Beautiful Im sorry I didn't tell you earlier" Venti said as he looked at me but I just didn't want to look at him right now because I might cry.

I just felt scared to leave anywhere but Venti said that Diluc is a half god and he is a full god which means Venti can be with me but I don't know what to do right now but sit down and stay inside all day.

Venti tried to grab my hand but I didn't want him to so I listened to my heart this time instead of my head and let him grab my hand and I felt myself calm down in relief which is normal for that to happen to a goddess when a god touched her hand.

Once you marry the god you will only be calm with him but no one else which I don't know well I don't know anything right now but look at him and I saw him sigh in relief too.

Venti hugged me "Your mine" Venti said as I looked at him "I don't know Venti I-" I tried saying as I got cut off by Venti "No don't say you don't know when I know you wanna be with me and I do too so please your mine and mine only" Venti said as he hugged me tight.

And I know he never wanted to let me go because he tightened the hug like he never wanted to loose me so I hugged him back and I saw the time it was 11:57am so I broke the hug.

I remembered I had to meet Lisa today to help her around the library "I have to go" I said remembering that I wasn't gonna go out but Lisa can really be scary sometimes.

"Im coming too" Venti said as I opened the front door and he grabbed my waist "Just remember ill be by your side ok and your safe with me" Venti said and I smiled as I kissed his cheek and that made him blush hard.

I left laughing as I heard him say "That's not fair" I heard Venti say behind me as I heard him run "Ill race you to the library Venti" I said running "Good luck outracing me beautiful" Venti said as he passed me.

"Why do gods run so fast" I said as I heard him laugh so I decided I won't hold back so I ran as fast as I could and I passed him I wish I can see the face he has right now.

Venti and I were really close but i saw the door to the library so i decided to spread up my run and I opened the door "You better of not let me win Venti" I said looking at him as I saw him scratch his head.

"Of course not beautiful" Venti said as I knew he let me win by his sarcastic voice right now but hey if its gonna be like this then let it be like this even though I just found out im a goddess.

Authors note - If you guys are confused on some parts then let me know so I can explain it to you better but bye guys have a good day.