Please....

Becky pov
I knew i had to look away but i couldn't right now, not when Venti is kissing a girl and its the same girl that hugged Venti last time.

I finally looked away as i heard the girl squeal "Get off of me!" Venti said as he sounded angry, Aether came up to me and looked confused.

I couldn't look at him as my eyes started to become blurry with tears, Diluc and Jean and Noelle came as they looked at the alley and saw Venti.

I stood up and pushed them out of the way, before i could leave the gates of Mondstat i heard Aether and Paimon yelling.

I started to run as fast as i could but the pain in my stomach stopped me, I stopped on a field as i looked up and saw that it was the big mansion that Bright made.

Bright came out at she couldn't say anything but she started to float as she started to bring me up to the mansion.

I touched the soft cloud as i looked at Bright but she wouldn't look at me, I still had tears in my eyes.

I decided to walk to the front door, once i touched the doorknob I felt a huge wind behind me and saw Dvalin just floating up looking at me.

He had a big note on his nail which im surprised how the note isn't ripped to pieces but the note flew towards me as I looked back at Dvalin and he left.

Bright looked at me as I opened the note, "I saw the whole thing, Venti thought it was you but it wasn't and it was an accident, Ve-" I stopped reading the dumb note as I just ripped it.

How would that be accident? How would Venti think it was me? This doesnt make sense at all but i had to make sure that no one knew I was here.

"Bright can yo-" I was gonna say something but Bright knew what I was gonna say as she made a barrier again, I just sighed and nodded my head as I entered the mansion.

I didn't really explore this mansion a lot but that doesn't matter right now except me starving.

I think I remember where the kitchen was but before I could even turn the corner, Bright came running to me with food floating beside her.

"So that's how you hold things?" I said as she nodded "Why so much food?" I asked as I was confused, if I eat that much I might gain too much weight.

I just sighed as I sat down which right now I would be sleeping peacefully next to Venti but I should stop thinking about Venti before I start crying again.

Venti pov
"Where is she!" I raised my voice at them even though they keep blaming me but i don't care I just want to find Becky.

"Why are you raising your voice at us!? We should be the one screaming at you mister!" Paimon said as Aether and Jean left to go find Becky but im stuck with Noelle, Diluc, and Paimon.

"What were you thinking Venti?" Diluc said as he folded his arms "I thought she was Becky, she sounded like Becky and I thought she was crying but before I realized it I thought Becky was the one kissing me but it wasn't" I said trying to explain everything that happened.

What if something happened to her? I can't help but worry about her even though all I feel is sadness from her, I messed up big time.

I just put my hands on my face trying to calm down but Becky's emotions aren't helping me right now.

"We can't find Becky anywhere" Aether said as he entered the tavern, "What are we going to do?" Paimon asked but before any of them got to say something, I stood up and left.

"Venti where are you going?" Noelle asked as the group was walking behind me "What do you think I'm gonna do" I said as I passed through the gates of Mondstat.

"Bu-" I interrupted Barabara as she was gonna say something "Don't say that there's another way to find her because there isn't another way and especially since now shes pregnant with my baby" I said as I started to walk.

Where could she be? The cabin? The mansion cloud? The woods? She could be anywhere right now.

"Ask Dvalin" Diluc said "He's right probably shes with him or something" Noelle said as they all calmed down.

Before I knew it, Dvalin came flying towards us as he landed on the big field.

"Get on" Dvalin said as I nodded, I looked back at the others which they knew already what i meant.

"Where is she?" I asked as Dvalin started to fly up "She's at the mansion, I would think about what to tell her before we get there" Dvalin said which he's right what am I gonna tell her.

It didn't take long to get there but all I could see is a huge barrier around it, my eyes widened as I saw Becky sitting down crying from the window.

I saw Bright come out the front door, she just had a sad face on as she opened part of the barrier.

"Don't say anything but go fix this mess you made" Bright said as she closed the barrier again and turned her back on me.

I sighed as I entered through the door only to hear Becky crying, I started to run to her as I knelt down in front of her.

"Princess" I said in a whisper voice, Becky took her hands away from her face and looked at me in the eye.

She looked away from me but as I tried to touch her, she flinched as she got up and started to walk towards the room.

"Wait! Please let me explain" I said as I got in front of her and grabbed her hand "I swear I thought it was you, I would never do that to you and you know that" I said as I hugged her tight to my chest.

Becky tried to push me off but I won't let her "Your pregnant" I said as I realized that I blurted it out.

Becky stopped pushing me as I could feel wet tears come on my shoulder "I'm sorry please.." I said as I looked in her eyes.

I was gonna put my forehead on hers but before I could even put my forehead on hers, Becky pushed me away as she walked to the room.

"Wait.... Please..." I said as I grabbed her waist and all I saw in her was sadness "How could you make me pregnant and then kiss another girl!" Becky yelled as she pushed me off of her.

"I didn't mean to, she tricked me into thinking it was you" I said "What about when you said that if someone came near you or even try to kiss you then they will be pushed back explain that to me" Becky said as her voice began to be whisper.

"I... I don't know" I said as I looked down "But I swear I didn't want that to happen at all" I said as I reached for her hand.

"I'm sorry" I said as I quickly put my forehead on hers, I won't let her push me away this time, I didn't move an inch until she calmed down.

"I love you" I said as my voice changed to a squeal as I realized that I was starting to cry.

Becky stopped pushing me, I opened my eyes and saw her sad eyes look into mine.

"Am I really pregnant?" Becky asked with her soft voice "Yes" I said as I started to look at her reaction.

Her eyes became watery as I grabbed her right hand and placed it to my cheek as I felt her warm hands.

Tears went down Becky's face, I started to come closer to her as i was an inch away to kiss her.

"Forgive me please......"