Chapter 15

Becky pov
Its been 4 days since we have come back to Mondstat but we are leaving in 2 days for our journey again but this time we have to go even more far than usual so we might even be gone for a few weeks which I am too lazy to even think about that right now.

Venti and I have been helping around but we got to go see Dvalin and he really is grumpy sometimes but he kept on treating me as if I was a princess and Dvalin took us flying around.

These past days have been calm and peaceful since we haven't heard a monster come near Mondstat anymore which Im a little surprised.

Right now me and Venti are in the house just talking about the journey and how we have to meet someone tomorrow since Jean said it is important to meet this person which I don't know why but Jean always has her reasons for everything.

I started to yawn and Venti just grabbed my waist softly as he kissed my cheek "Goodnight beautiful" Venti said as he cuddled me on the bed.

Venti has been trying to make it up to me since the hug with the girl but I will forget about it and I have to stop being dramatic and get mad at him when it was just a hug but my gut is telling me that something could happen any day now.

My gut is always right which scares me a lot but I told Venti about it and he said not to worry because nothing can happen to me since hes here with me.

I slowly open my eyes as Venti's face is right in front of me which he looks peaceful and calm so I decided to snuggle deeper into his chest until he wakes up by himself.

I know if I get up he will wake up and get up too so I will just stay here for awhile and wait for him but of course someone just has to knock on the door.

I heard Venti start to open his eyes as I saw him try to wake up but someone keeps on knocking "Come on guys wake up!" I heard Paimon say from the door as she keeps on knocking.

"Morning beautiful" Venti said as he kissed my cheek "Morning" I said just looking at his beautiful features, Paimon is still knocking on the door as telling us to wake up.

"Ill go get it" I said as I stood up and walked over to the door as I saw a really mad Paimon in front of me but not surprised.

"Paimon knocked over and over again and you didn't open the door" Paimon said as she had her arms crossed on her chest "I know Im sorry we just stayed up too late and we overslept" I said trying to make up an excuse.

"Its ok but Jean wants to see all of us and the rest are already in the main office of Jean so hurry Becky" Paimon said as she started to fly to the main building of the office.

I sighed as I closed the door when I felt Venti hug me so I turned around and he softly kissed me on the lips "Lets go" Venti said as he got ready and I started to get ready.

We left to go to the office, we got inside and Venti talked to guard like always and I was about to enter the door when I heard someone run.

I stopped at the door and looked around "Whats wro-" Jean said as someone pushed me to the floor and I hit my head hard on the floor but I opened my eyes and it was a little girl.

She is so adorable is all I could say but I stood up and ran up to her as the others came out the office and saw me run up to the little girl.

"Are you ok?" I asked as she had her hands on her head, she probably bumped into me too hard as I examine her head and her face but nothing as I helped the little girl stand up.

"Im fine... I really am, I'm sorry I bumped into you miss" The little girl said as he bowed down to me "Klee why did you bump into Becky so hard?" Jean asked as I got confused so Jean knows this girl and her name is Klee.

All I could say is cute name and what an adorable little girl she is as I saw something on the floor and it was a little sketch book so I picked it up "Is this yours?" I said as she grabbed the book and nodded.

We all waited to see if she talked but Venti walked over to me examining me "Are you ok?" Venti asked "Yeah I just hit the floor nothing else" I said as he still checked me and I chuckled at his cute reaction.

"I just wanted to see if you could approve something miss jean" Klee said as she played with her hands and I heard Jean sigh "Is this about the bombs for the domain near Springvale?" Jean asked as she went down on Klee's height level.

I saw Klee nod as Jean put her hand on her face as she sighed again but this time she smiled "You do know I have to say no because you are still just a little girl Klee" Jean said trying to let Klee understand.

I heard something to my right so I turned my head as I saw a lady dressed in Black "Do you know her guys?" I asked as the others looked to the right as they got alerted fast and Venti came in front of me.

The lady just laughed as Jean put Klee behind her "Guards!" Jean said as 4 guards came towards us ready to attack.

"Oh don't worry now I am just here to collect something for my boss" The lady said as she continued to walk forward "Who are you?" Diluc asked as he walked forward too.

"My apologies my name is Signora" Signora said as her name even gave me the chills as she smiled while saying her own name.

She immediately looked at me and smiled even more "Well well so it is true a goddess has finally been found, my boss will definitely want her to marry him" Signora said as she got all excited for seeing me.

Venti grabbed me and pulled me towards his side as if he is trying to tell her that I'm his "Well is this goddess taken" Signora said as she looked at Venti "Right of course you are the god of anemo" Signora said as she stepped forward.

"Well I am truly sorry but I will have to take her with me" Signora said as she was even close to us and I have to lift up my head to see her face.

Signora got attacked by the guards as she sent them flying outside "Ok enough games give her to me" Signora said sounding impatient, Signora moved her hand to the left as everyone flew to the left except me and Klee as Klee went in front of me.

Signora started to laugh "Is this some kind of joke?" Signora said while laughing "A little girl protecting an older girl" Signora said as she knelt down to Klee "I would get out of the way sweetheart" Signora said again as she stood up.

Before I knew it all I could see was fire starting to burn as it was the last thing I saw before I fell hard to the ground as I hit my head on the side of the wall "Becky!!" Someone said as I drifted off to sleep.