Chapter 26

Becky pov
I started to wake up when I saw Venti sleeping peacefully in front of me, I just smiled at his face as I already knew he was awake which he always does this.

"You could stop pretending you know" I said as Venti opened his eyes and he smiled "I know" Venti said as he kissed my forehead.

"How are you feeling?" Venti asked as he brushed my hair out of my face "Sore" I said as he chuckled, he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Second round?" Venti asked and I rolled my eyes "No, I had enough" I said getting off of the bed with one of the bed sheets as I tied it around myself.

"You don't have to cover yourself, I already saw all of you" Venti said as I threw him a pillow and he chuckled "You won't be seeing my body anytime soon" I said going to the bathroom.

"Yeah I will" Venti murmured but I still heard it even though I'm in the bathroom right now "That felt amazing!" Bright said as I started to blush as to what happened last night.

"Hey aren't you happy that were finally claimed?" Bright asked as she noticed that I didn't say anything but I finally managed to look at the mark on my shoulder and I noticed that it has something written on it but I couldn't quite read it.

"Sorry I was just distracted by the mark but Bright what does it say on it?" I asked as Bright came out and looked at my mark.

"It's your initials" Bright said as she put up a little mirror for me to read it and it was my and Venti's initials when I saw Bright make a small grin as she looked behind me.

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at Bright as her tail started to wag when I felt something breathe on my neck, all i could think about was Oh no.

I felt Venti's hand on my waist as he kissed my cheek "You should really dress up" Venti said as he touched the sheet that's been covering my body.

I pushed him back and closed the door before he unties the sheet around my body, Bright started to laugh but I rolled my eyes "Just get back inside already" I said as Bright started to come inside laughing but I couldn't care anymore.

It just took me half an hour to shower and then I got dressed as I went out the door, Venti wasn't there so I started to search when I heard the shower running, I totally forgot that this cabin looks small but it has more than one room.

I just decided to open the window and let the fresh air come in the cabin but then I felt Venti's arm around me "Are you ok?" Venti asked turning me to face him.

"Yeah, just a little bit bored" I said which was true but something else was bothering me "What else is bothering you?" Venti asked as if he read my mind.

"If you didn't know I can tell when your lying or not telling me everything since now your marked by me." Venti said as my eyes widen "And I could feel your feelings even if you feel sad I can feel it so what's wrong?" Venti asked as I sighed "I'm still scared that Xiao might come for me" I said which Venti's face became sad and i could feel his feelings which he wasn't kidding.

Venti just kissed my forehead "Nothing's gonna happen to you so you don't need to worry" Venti said as he closed his eyes "Then why do you feel sad?" I asked and he smiled "Because i don't like seeing you sad or worried" Venti said as I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Let's go back to Mondstat" Venti said as he grabbed my hand and Bright put down the barrier and we started walking to Mondstat when I saw Aether and Paimon in front of the gates.

"Hi" I said as Paimon and Aether's face turned from serious to happy "Hi, so what happened?" Aether asked as Venti scratched his head "I want details too" Paimon said as I blushed but turned my head.

Venti and Aether laughed but Venti showed my shoulder and Paimon gasped and Aether just didn't say anything.

"So pretty, Paimon wants one too" Paimon said folding her arms but Venti and I looked at each other and Aether looked at Paimon.

"Do you know how Becky got her mark Paimon?" Venti asked "Mmmhmm you just drew it there" Paimon said but Venti smiled and Aether just put his hand on his face.

"What?" Paimon asked "Oh nothing" Venti said as Jean and the others came towards us, "Did you do it?" Jean asked as Venti showed my shoulder and Barabara squealed.

We all looked at Barabara "I can't believe you belong to lord Barbatos now, this is best of news!" Barabara said while coming towards me as she looked at the mark closely.

Venti knew I felt uncomfortable as Venti touched Barabaras shoulder telling her to back away a bit "Oh I am sorry my queen" Barabara said as I raised my eyebrow.

I looked at Venti "Queen?!" I said as Venti just backed away "Hehehe" Venti just kept his distance before I lose control of my anger.

"Venti answer me!" I said "You see so ummm since your marked by a god your a queen now" Venti said as he scratched his head.

"But I don't have to be a queen right?" I asked "Well you kinda have to now since you completed your bond with each other" Jean said as she folded her arms.

"Wait so what now?" I asked "Well we still have to keep a secret about Venti being lord barbatos for now until everythings been handled" Jean said again as she started to look at Diluc.

"Have you been able to find Xiao?" Jean asked as Diluc folded his arms "No, he just disappeared without a trace" Diluc said as Venti came towards me and grabbed my waist.

He was about to feel angry when I touched his hand softly and smiled, Venti looked at me as he started to kiss my cheek, he looked at me saying that it's gonna be ok which I just nodded.

"Well we do need to plan a ceremony so you two can  finally be married isn't that exciting!?" Barabara said as she started grabbing a notebook.

"So a wedding?" I asked and everyone nodded, I looked at Venti "It's just gonna be us since no one knows about Venti yet" Noelle said as she finally spoke.

"Just a small one right?" I asked and Noelle nodded softly and I could feel myself calm down which Venti just holder me tight beside him, we all decided to finally go inside Mondstat as me and Venti went to our house and I just sat down.

I tried to understand everything that's gonna happen but it's too much for now and Venti carried me to our bed and he layed down beside me as he hugged me "It's gonna be ok don't worry" Venti said as he kissed my forehead.

I just smiled as I realized that my stomach growled and we didn't really eat anything since yesterday and I looked up as my face blushed from embarrassment and Venti laugh.

"I think we should go eat something" Venti said and I just stayed still, I'm so embarrassed to even look at Venti.

He made me look at him "Get used to it princess" Venti said while taking my hand and we headed out of the house and near somewhere to eat for now.

I can't believe I've been claimed by Venti still even though I should get used to it but this feeling makes me feel like nothing can get in our way.

Authors note - This chapter is a little sloppy or a lot sloppy so I'm sorry about that but I'll try harder for the next chapter tomorrow, take care guys bye💜💙