Chapter 31

Venti pov
It's been just 2 days well now it's two days since it's 2:31 in the morning but I just couldn't sleep without knowing if Becky really is pregnant.

I moved her head from my chest as I placed her softly on the pillow, I looked at her one last time as her beautiful face never failed to make my heart flutter.

I slowly walked away not trying to wake her up, I started walking to where Diluc worked well to go talk to him which I hope it's still open.

To my surprise it was open, I went inside and I saw a drunk Aether and a drunk Kaeya, Kaeya is I'll say a good captain for the Mondstat guards.

Diluc noticed my arrival as I sat beside a drunk Aether which I saw Paimon sleeping on a nearby table which made me chuckle.

"Well hello there Diluc" I said as I smiled "What does our god need this time?" Diluc asked which he knows me way too well.

"Oh nothing just came for a dandelion wine my good sir" I said giving him my mischievous smile, "What does Becky think about you drinking dandelion wine?" Diluc asked as he passed me my drink.

"I just left the house in secret trying not to wake her up" I said while sipping a bit of my wine "You still worried?" Diluc asked as I nodded "If you really want to know if shes pregnant then go tell Keqing to make the potion" Diluc said as I realized that Keqing wanted Becky to drink something but I refused it since Becky said that she doesn't want to be used for research or anything like that.

"I can't" I said as I felt Aether touch my shoulder "You know....(Hiccup)... you should just make love and make her a baby" Aether said as he continued drinking his wine.

I would love to do that but I can't since that'll be lying to Becky and pretending I'm not making her a baby that she probably doesn't want right now.

"Don't listen to the young knights words just let Keqing make the potion and let Becky drink it" Diluc said but I just continued drinking my dandelion wine.

Diluc might be right but I don't want Becky to feel my emotions and that can blow my cover even if I wanted to do that.

"Can we go yet Aether?" Paimon said as her tired voice came over her, Aether nodded as he and Kaeya left the tavern.

"If she is pregnant what would you do?" Diluc asked as I noticed he was right beside me "I would be happy but concerned which a goddess has never been pregnant before but I would make sure nothing happens to them" I said as I drinked again.

"There was a goddess pregnant before" Someone said which I looked around only to find Bright standing by the door.

I looked around for Becky if she came with Bright "Don't worry Becky is fully asleep" Bright said as she sat down on the stool with her paws.

"Which goddess was pregnant?" I asked as I put my wine down "Have you ever heard of the goddess Elizabeth?" Bright asked as she looked down.

That's right, the queen Elizabeth herself was a goddess a couple of thousands of years ago but which she disappeared leaving her own daughter behind, which no one really knew where her daughter went after that.

"Yes" Me and Diluc said as Bright put her head up "Did you forget that she was pregnant?" Bright said as I nodded yes which I haven't heard of Elizabeth's story in a long time.

"But she vanished one day and-" Diluc said being cut off by Bright "I used to be her spirit animal" Bright said as my eyes opened wide.

"Why do you think I'm Becky's spirit animal?" Bright asked as I realized what she was about to say "Becky's Elizabeths daughter" Bright said as Diluc and I looked at each other in shock.

"How? Elizabeth disappeared thousands of years ago which if Becky were her daughter then she would be thousands of years old and she said that she has a father and that her own mother died" I said as that couldn't be true.

"I was the one who teleported Becky thousands of years ahead which I put her down in someones front door and they took her in, Elizabeth told me to do that right when she was born which was after Elizabeth got taken right when she fully gave birth to Becky" Bright said as her wolf eyes started to become so small.

"What happened to Elizabeth?" Diluc asked and Bright flinched a bit "She was tortured for hundreds of years by the Fatui's old leader which i was still inside of Elizabeth by that time until she died being tortured to death that even my own powers couldn't save her" Bright said as I looked down.

"When the Fatui left Elizabeth alone for a few hours, I took that time to heal Elizabeth but she kept on crying for her own daughter" Bright said as a tear fell down her fur.

"Was she buried?" Diluc asked looking at Bright "No, When a goddess dies then her body becomes just sparks of lights and disappears into the air" Bright said and Diluc went to the door and put the close sign on it.

"What did you do when Elizabeth died" I asked "I couldn't do anything but return to Elizabeth's daughter which is Becky, Why do you think you found a white wolf out of nowhere near Becky that day?" Bright asked as I stayed quiet knowing the answer to that question.

"Are you gonna tell Becky?" Diluc asked "I can't and i wouldn't that was Elizabeth's last words to me when she was talking to me in her thoughts, no one should know who Becky's real mother is" Bright said as she jumped off the stool.

"What happened to Becky's real father?" I asked hoping it's a good answer "He died when Becky was born that day, there was a huge war between a god and another god which that was Becky's father and her uncle and also the day Elizabeth got taken too" Bright said standing on the floor.

"That day everything turned to hell especially for Elizabeth since she couldn't even hold Becky for even a second since I had to teleport Becky quick since the Fatui came in the room and took Elizabeth right after I teleported" Bright said as she sat on the floor.

"Right after the people took Becky in, I returned to my real time and I was teleported to where Elizabeth was which she was being chained up, and started to get beat which it took time for those wounds to heal, the chains kept Elizabeths powers away which I couldn't even touch them or they would burn my whole paw" Bright said as I looked at Diluc and he was looking at me too.

"How di-" I tried saying but Bright stopped me "Ill tell you guys later on but pay attention to the ceremony that's happening tomorrow since it's already 5:21 in the morning.

I looked at the clock and realized that Becky will get worried if i wasn't there "Just one more quick question" I said and Bright looked at me "If Becky is pregnant will she be ok?" I asked and Bright nodded "Knowing that she has Elizabeth's genes and her fathers genes then she will fall in love once she realizes that shes pregnant" Bright said as she left the tavern.

I sighed as I looked at Diluc "Should I tell the others about this?" Diluc asked "I think you should but do it somewhere safe so no one knows who Becky really is" I said standing up.

"Ill see you around" I said as Diluc nodded, I left the tavern and started walking towards Becky.

I still can't believe Becky is the real generation of a goddess when her own mother was tortured to death.

I need to put away my feelings so Becky won't notice it, I opened the door as I saw Bright standing and looking at Becky, I came beside her as I heard her sigh.

"She looks exactly like Elizabeth" Bright said as tears streamed down her fur "Was she a kind person?" I asked "The kindest person you would ever meet" Bright said as she started to enter Becky and then I started to lay down beside Becky pulling her towards me.

"I love you" I said as I kissed her cheek, I started to fall asleep as Becky tightened her grip around my arm, I smiled as I drifted off to sleep.

Authors note - I am publishing this chapter on the same day as Chapter 30 was published because tomorrow I will be busy with family stuff so I wrote this chapter early which I hope you enjoy it.

Also, I made up my mind if Becky should become pregnant so wait for Chapter probably 33 or 34 but depends if I want to add something else in these chapters.

Anyway if you guys liked this chapter please leave a like which that would mean a lot to me and hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Bye guys take care💜💙