Chapter 14

Becky pov
I decided to wake up earlier and not wake up Venti since we have been awake since late at night and especially about me crying and getting mad at him which I need to move on from that right now.

I keep telling myself that it was just a hug and nothing else but I still can't get it out of my mind which now Im questioning if I made the right decision to be with Venti.

I got out of bed and of course Venti woke up too which he always does that whenever i wake up earlier than him which i keep telling him that he needs to sleep but he always refuses.

"Morning beautiful" Venti said as he placed his finger on my chin and went in for a kiss which the heat on my forehead came but i always think im blushing but its that, it burns a little when i even try to touch my forehead sometimes.

I smiled at him "Morning" I said trying to stand up "We should get dressed were about to leave" I said going to the bathroom when I was about to close the door Venti stopped it.

He just looked at me with sad eyes "Are you still mad at me?" Venti asked as he came inside the bathroom but I looked down and I don't know what I actually feel right now.

I just looked at him and he got the message which his eyes became watery and I don't like seeing him like that but I don't know what to do anymore but stand still like dumb person.

He just looked at me until i answered but he stepped closer as he took off my sheet and he went on my neck and Oh god this needs to stop happening, I can't deal with him smelling me on my neck every time and everyday now.

I just stood there as he smelled me and he didn't let go for a few minutes until his eyes met mine as he kissed me hard that almost made me melt down to my knees but i had enough strength to stand up still.

"I know your still mad but i swear nothing happened" Venti said as he placed his forehead on mine which always works to calm me more down "I know but Venti you know i cant just forget about it in a few hours" I said looking at him.

Venti sighed as he opened his eyes again and looked at me "We can go find out what that girl wanted from me" Venti said as i was surprised a little as to why he would want me to go because i would kill her if she touches Venti again.

Here I go saying random stuff in my head again "Really?" I asked as i pushed him away "What?" He asked as he looked at me confused.

"You want us to go find the girl that hugged you tight and you expect me to go find her with you when you know I could kill her if she even touches you again" I said blurting everything out from my mind when i covered my mouth.

I felt embarrassed as I felt his hand uncover my mouth as he smiled at me "Jealous?" Venti asked as he looked deep into my eyes "No" I said as I looked away fast.

"Lets just get ready we have to leave" I said pushing him out of the bathroom as I locked the door and I cant wait to get back to Mondstat.

I started to get ready which was fast since were not gonna go anywhere anymore so I just put my normal clothing unlike the clothing I wear to fight off monsters which I haven't fought any since Venti won't let me.

I got out of the bathroom when I saw Venti standing outside the door as he is already ready and he looked at me examining what im wearing which of course he always has a comment when I wear something he doesn't like.

I just rolled my eyes as I walked towards my bag and Venti pulled me from behind as he just hugged me from behind "You look beautiful" Venti said as he kissed my cheek and I really have to stop blushing.

He turned me around when I noticed that someone knocked on the front door and I opened it to find Noelle and Paimon standing there.

"Good morning Becky" Paimon said excited as Noelle smiled at me and I said good morning back but they said were gonna leave in a few minutes since they need to talk to someone about stealing something from a lady.

They left as I closed the door but Venti was just standing there looking at me which I am so tired of this "What?" I asked as hes been doing that all day "Nothing" Venti said as he grabbed his lyre "Don't lie to me" I said as he turned around to meet me.

"Do you really want me to tell you?" Venti asked as he sounded desperate for something but I don't understand as i crossed my arms and looked at him "I am very connected to you which im trying to control myself so I won't throw you onto the bed right now" Venti said as he came towards me.

Throw me on the bed I didn't really know what to say but stay still and Venti took my hand as he pulled me into a hug "Were gonna go find the girl and ask her and i won't take no for an answer because we need answers" Venti said as he took my hand and we went to go find the girl.

I saw the girl talking to some villagers as she was arguing about something and Venti and I came up to her as she looked at us surprised but she looked at Venti with some disgusting eyes.

I don't even think she sees me right now but i just roll my eyes "Well well love you came for me?" The girl asked as she tried to touch Venti but I grabbed her hand as I twisted it as she screamed in pain.

I just smiled which I don't care anymore and Venti looked at me but he was smiling at me "Why did you drag me towards you?" Venti asked as she looked at the girl mad "Because you are my god and I am a goddess" The girl said as I chuckled "Yeah a girl of darkness" I said as she looked at me.

"If your a goddess then why don't you have a scent of a goddess?" Venti asked as the others came behind us as they looked confused "My mother said I am a goddess but I don't have a scent and this girl probably doesnt either" The girl said as she pointed at me.

Venti looked at me as he asked to take off the sheet off my wrist and I just nodded, I can tell that my scent affect Diluc and Venti as Venti tried to control himself right now as I saw the girl as she smelled the air.

"Sweet" the girl said as she looked at me but Venti put my sheet on my hand back but Barabara came and said we should start leaving, we just left the girl there as Venti put his arm around my waist and it looked like nothing happened because everyones back to normal.

I could feel Bright being excited as Venti placed his head on top of my head I just can't get him out of my mind anymore which he made a mistake and I will forgive him for that but if it happens again then well I will have to think about it.

Venti kissed my cheek as we arrived in Mondstat and Noelle said that we can just go since she will go and tell Jean about our journey to each village.

I felt Venti pull my hand towards our house as we opened the door and came inside, feels good to be home again which I miss Mondstat so much as Venti hugged me "I love you" Venti said as he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as I looked at him "I love you too" I said as he smiled at me "Do you wanna go and find something to do?" Venti asked as he took my hand and I nodded as we left the house and we went to go help people and have fun which I hope he won't do anything that could break my heart but what can I say Im in love.